Would YOU use this service?

Okenyon

Hey guys, here to validate a service that we may roll out.

The reason we're thinking of rolling this out is because it's a problem i've personally faced several times and a service i'd personally use all day long.

Now, I know that forum posting services aren't new, and a lot have come and gone, however.....

The Problem:
Inactive forums are very hard as we all know to get momentum on, and start to turn into engaging forums.
This takes lots of time, patience and often results in a few core members posting most of the content to start with.

The Solution:
What if you could pay under $200 a month to someone to do all the leg work for you?
They would be responsible for posting 30 or so NEW discussions a day on multiple accounts an identities to make your forum look active and encourage daily engagement. I've tested this several times and it really helps to build up a forum and bring on other loyal members.
The posts would come from one person, an English speaking, knowledgeable person and they would focus on researching your niche and only posting engaging content.

I know this is something i've personally paid for in the past with great effect and it seems there's nobody doing this right now in a high quality way.

All these cheap services are useless and the content is poor.

I'm talking high quality from one person.

Thoughts?

Thank you.

I'm highly sceptical anyone could do this on anything other than a general no specific niche forum. How would you deal with mine for instance without the identities not look like spammers?

I'd be interested in a service such as this for the odd month here and there, but would need to see lots of examples of content amongst other things.

I'm highly sceptical anyone could do this on anything other than a general no specific niche forum. How would you deal with mine for instance without the identities not look like spammers?
I don't see an issue here, we'd start relative and engaging topics around your niche and also some off topic games etc to encourage engagement. We've (my girlfriend) been doing this for several of ours and other forums and it's working. I guess we could also throw in some moderation also so you have that covered within the monthly cost.

I'd be interested in a service such as this for the odd month here and there, but would need to see lots of examples of content amongst other things.
Of course, it would be monthly rolling with an annual option for a discount.

Top Bottom