Is there a post from Kier...

Now that I've sobered up and had some sleep, let me try to redress my poor attempt at humour above.

I think the main reason Kier gets so many "likes" is simply because people like what he's doing and what he and his work represents; they like the way he has approached forums from a new angle and woken up their creative senses and encouraged them to dust off old ideas and put them into action, or develop completely new ones based on this great new product he is spearheading.

I think the innocuous seemingly random likes to Kier's posts come from people who are equally excited about what xF is and where it is going, but who are less vocal than me and don't want to post openly for fear of coming across as some sort of sociopathic sycophant. They don't know how to say it without it coming out wrong so they post a ... "Hey man, well done on xf - we're loving it, and supporting you all the way. Thanks." ... kind of like instead and that's great, because it lets Kier know he's on the right track (like he didn't know already, but it doesn't hurt to have more likes ... right?!!) :D

I don't know Kier personally but from my short time hanging about here have an impression of him, and I like him. He's an open, intelligent, playful, ordinary man. But with one exception ... and extraordinary talent. Now that is definitely something to like.

Apologies again for my rude post, and with regard to my own likes ... I don't know. I must say or do something that people like, but I'm buggered if I know what it is ... lol :D

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Apologies again for my rude post, and with regard to my own likes ... I don't know. I must say or do something that people like, but I'm buggered if I know what it is ... lol :D

Cheers,
Shaun :D
Oh no need to apologize. I find you to be fun.

I am sure that Mike would have just as many likes if he posted more, because along with Kier, Mike is also extraordinarily talented.

Actually this could be implemented as a rating system : ratio of number of likes and number of posts
Like a batting average in baseball, yes. In which case I am batitng .942. Which would make me, according to some, the world's most beloved troll.

Now if only there were an award I could reject on principle.

Now ain't that a chigger for ya.
Uh, it is 2010 you know. I think they prefer to be called Chegroes.

Kier is a great guy who makes fantastic posts !!

I'm jiving everyone on this forum and I think we all know what a jive turkey I am.

This thread simply left Kier very open and I am always one to hit a fat pitch when someone throws one my way.

Could one of the North Americans explain the abomination that is the place name "Greenboro" surely that's not a shortening of "Greenborough"! That's just coming the raw prawn ....

Y'all take note of what she's saying now, y'hear?

:D
smartass.......... lol
frog.gif

Top Bottom