Is there a post from Kier...

Not to get off topic in this off topic but is anyone else feeling an internal caffeination deficit at the moment , I just suffered the worst insta-coffee crash.
I'm definitely feeling a caffeine deficit, but I have to go to bed shortly as I have to work tonight. Wouldn't do me to have my coffee alotment now. :(

Or you can feel drunk and use expecto "patron"um and feel all dementor about life.

patronburdeos.webp

No ... seriously !!
The trophy point is great .. but I think a ratio of likes/posts reflects a better assessment of members.

someone who has 300 likes on 100 posts is arguably more popular than another member with 600 likes on 2000 posts :D

This thread is not useless after all :D
xenfans.com popular content mod does this on the "Most popular members" block.

Nothing to do with the city itself, it was in response to Peggy's comment about silent letters being superfluous.
Absolutely. So let's take Knoxville for example......... not one, but TWO unnecessary letters!
Knoxville.

Silliness I tell ya.

Hey, now let's get back on topic.

You all find some of Kier's good posts and link to them, I can't find any, nor do I recall reading any !!

... and then there are us Aussies, who just mangle the English language completely... shortening or conversely lengthening words to suit our sense of humour/verbal laziness.

Afternoon = Arvo
Barbeque = Barbie
Breakfast = Brekky

Jack becomes Jacko
My name Kim = Kimbo, Kimmie, Kimberlina,
Etc etc..

If we can flatten or lengthen a vowel and subjugate a word we will! heheehe

But at least we use the U's OK :D hehee

At least you don't have the cheek to rename it Australian English and then try and make it the de-facto standard ;)
who says they don't?

Hey if it's re-written, why not re-name it?? There ain't nuthin' standard about American english. heheh

What ?

Pick on Kier ?

That would be forum suicide Peggy !!

I'm just pointing out that members here 'like Kier's posts', not because of the embellished high quality of the content he posts, but rather, they 'like Kier's posts because of who Kier is', the members think Kier has a photographic memory and will give them brownie points as the 'I like Kier's post marks' pile up.

I'm completely on topic and subject here Peggy !!

Top Bottom