1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible to implement another type of Media into XF

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by JetMan, Nov 28, 2013.

1. JetMan

JetMan Member

Hello guys, I am using XF for my new RC models forum , and I find it great. In the past I had expirience with phpbb and smf - and now XF looks like a rocket compared to them :)

Now , I like very muth auto media include - especially youtube.com links. In Bulgaria we have very popular site like youtube.com , it is called: vbox7.com , is there any way I can implement that video site as youtube.com into XF. Do I need new addon for this , of just can play with settings to activate this. Thanks.
  2. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

It is possible to code media from outside sources to work with XenForo.

@JoshyPHP has been developing a media pack that continues to add more support. It's free too.

And if anything else, it will give you and idea of how to do it yourself, if you wish to learn :)
  3. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

Admin CP -> Home -> BB Code Media Sites -> + Add BB Code Media Site
    Adam Howard likes this.
  4. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Hi there welcome to the community...install this

Attached Files:

JetMan and Adam Howard like this.
  5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Although this member is actually licensed, can people please be careful of providing support and posting add-ons in the general feedback forum.

Support should only be given in the licensed customer forums.

I have now moved the thread there.
  6. JetMan

JetMan Member

Thanks EQnoble - works like a charm :)

Brogan , sorry for wrong forum post, I was reading forum list 5 minutes to choose the right place , but seems I did a mistake.
  7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

8. JetMan

JetMan Member

Thanks again :) , will know it for future posts.