Is it possible to implement another type of Media into XF

Hello guys, I am using XF for my new RC models forum , and I find it great. In the past I had expirience with phpbb and smf - and now XF looks like a rocket compared to them :)

Now , I like very muth auto media include - especially youtube.com links. In Bulgaria we have very popular site like youtube.com , it is called: vbox7.com , is there any way I can implement that video site as youtube.com into XF. Do I need new addon for this , of just can play with settings to activate this. Thanks.

Adam Howard

Hello guys, I am using XF for my new RC models forum , and I find it great. In the past I had expirience with phpbb and smf - and now XF looks like a rocket compared to them :)

Now , I like very muth auto media include - especially youtube.com links. In Bulgaria we have very popular site like youtube.com , it is called: vbox7.com , is there any way I can implement that video site as youtube.com into XF. Do I need new addon for this , of just can play with settings to activate this. Thanks.
It is possible to code media from outside sources to work with XenForo.

@JoshyPHP has been developing a media pack that continues to add more support. It's free too.
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/s9e-media-bbcodes-pack.2476/

And if anything else, it will give you and idea of how to do it yourself, if you wish to learn :)

EQnoble

Hi there welcome to the community...install this

Attachments

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Although this member is actually licensed, can people please be careful of providing support and posting add-ons in the general feedback forum.

Support should only be given in the licensed customer forums.

I have now moved the thread there.