Is it possible to implement another type of Media into XF

JetMan

Hello guys, I am using XF for my new RC models forum , and I find it great. In the past I had expirience with phpbb and smf - and now XF looks like a rocket compared to them :)

Now , I like very muth auto media include - especially youtube.com links. In Bulgaria we have very popular site like youtube.com , it is called: vbox7.com , is there any way I can implement that video site as youtube.com into XF. Do I need new addon for this , of just can play with settings to activate this. Thanks.

Hello guys, I am using XF for my new RC models forum , and I find it great. In the past I had expirience with phpbb and smf - and now XF looks like a rocket compared to them :)

Now , I like very muth auto media include - especially youtube.com links. In Bulgaria we have very popular site like youtube.com , it is called: vbox7.com , is there any way I can implement that video site as youtube.com into XF. Do I need new addon for this , of just can play with settings to activate this. Thanks.
It is possible to code media from outside sources to work with XenForo.

@JoshyPHP has been developing a media pack that continues to add more support. It's free too.
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/s9e-media-bbcodes-pack.2476/

And if anything else, it will give you and idea of how to do it yourself, if you wish to learn :)

Hi there welcome to the community...install this

Attachments

Although this member is actually licensed, can people please be careful of providing support and posting add-ons in the general feedback forum.

Support should only be given in the licensed customer forums.

I have now moved the thread there.

Top Bottom