iPhone app for xenForo

I just want to see a mobile browser version, an app specifically would then have to be able to work with ALL forums that run xF that isn't easy of good a mobile skin would be great though :)

A mobile skin would be great.

If there should be an iPhone app though, there should at least be one for Android too. Personally I would like to see one for WebOS as well.

Talking about a mobile skin, yesterday when I found out about XF I was away from the computer so I had to browse on my BlackBerry and the style was rendered quite well. Congrats guys!

A mobile skin would be great.

If there should be an iPhone app though, there should at least be one for Android too. Personally I would like to see one for WebOS as well.

Oh yes, I would hate to see iPhone only support as the Android based handset market is now larger... I think iPhone, WebOs, Blackberry and Android all need to be supported and an even more minimalistic version for other phones.

Talking about a mobile skin, yesterday when I found out about XF I was away from the computer so I had to browse on my BlackBerry and the style was rendered quite well. Congrats guys!

I found it rendered but I was unable to post on my Android based handset... All in all though it is really nice :) still a specific mobile version would be nice with the user option to see the full version if they want.

I found it rendered but I was unable to post on my Android based handset... All in all though it is really nice :) still a specific mobile version would be nice with the user option to see the full version if they want.

I had the same problem on BlackBerry. The text area was simply not there.

I had the same problem on BlackBerry. The text area was simply not there.
Bug report please, with the user agent of your browser if you can get it easily. :)

I totally love my iPhone 3GS (glad I wisely didn't go for the 3G or now the 4), as do millions of others around the world. Mobile internet is not the future anymore, it is happening (mostly thanks to Apple) now.

I hate to browse a site through Safari on my iPhone. Obviously the benefits of a dedicated app (like this one) are huge. Please, please consider developing this for xenForo. It will win me over (next to an integrated Blog and CMS solution).

Mind you: Invision has it and even the dreaded vBulletin is now following (meaning: they are promosing it), but I am telling nothing new.

You are quite right, sorry I just woke and thought I was having a DaJaVu moment when I seen this thread ;)

I think I have fixed that, could you check again?

Nope still no go for me :(... It shows the RTE but clicking it does nothing (doesn't produce the virtual keyboard) I think it is the JS interfering with the textbox detection, would be better if the RTE could just be disabled for android devices as I am unlikely to use the RTE features on my phone anyway...

You are quite right, sorry I just woke and thought I was having a DaJaVu moment when I seen this thread ;)

No problem! :) In fact I also just woke up... woken up from the bad dream (nightmare some may call it) that is called 'vBulletin4'.

Well I just got home from work and saw this thread. YESSS! xF for iPhone would indeed be awesome. :D

Top Bottom