iO

iO [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
On a 1920x1080 Pixel screen it is always collapsed. Maybe i am blind to find the viewport settings for the sidebar.

Hi @ThemeHouse i have an style issue with the buttons button--fullWidth in all UI.X/iO Styles. In default style its all fine. Can you take a look?

Screenshot 2019-07-06 13.55.14.png Screenshot 2019-07-06 13.55.06.png Screenshot 2019-07-06 13.55.21.png Screenshot 2019-07-06 13.55.45.png Screenshot 2019-07-06 13.59.32.webp

Screenshot 2019-07-06 13.59.11.webp

Hi @ThemeHouse i have an style issue with the buttons button--fullWidth in all UI.X/iO Styles. In default style its all fine. Can you take a look?

View attachment 205916 View attachment 205915 View attachment 205917 View attachment 205918 View attachment 205920

View attachment 205919
Thanks for creating a ticket on this, we'll be in contact soon!

Hi @ThemeHouse is it possible to get the canvas nav menu in a vertical line?

View attachment 206011
Gonna tag @Ian Hitt so he can take a closer look.

ThemeHouse updated iO with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.3.0.0 Released

iO 2.1.3.0 Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.1.3 compatibility
For more information: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2theme-issues/issues?utf8=✓&q=is:issue+milestone:2.1.3+is:closed+

Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.0, it is exclusively for XenForo 2.1 only.

Note: This update does require a UI.X add-on update to function properly. You can download the latest version...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It seems to be a little bit busy in Rockford.. 😂
Server error: GET https://pinto.audent.io/api/product-categories/8 resulted in a 500 Internal Server Error response

Hello there!
I willing to change the Tab Bar at the bottom of the screen on mobile view, but can't find any reference in settings.

I've also searched a lot on the support manual, here in the forum and also asked our friend Google.
But no chance at all 😞

Is there a way to customize it or not?

Hello there!
I willing to change the Tab Bar at the bottom of the screen on mobile view, but can't find any reference in settings.

I've also searched a lot on the support manual, here in the forum and also asked our friend Google.
But no chance at all 😞

Is there a way to customize it or not?

What is it you'd like to change? There aren't many options available in style properties to customize it (basically just at what width you'd like it to show, or whether you'd like the content there to instead show elsewhere), but those are in Appearance -> Style Properties -> Header & navigation.

Otherwise, if you're just looking to adjust the look of it, that'll have to be done via custom CSS.

Basically I'd like to change the overall appearance but mainly the background and font color.

I would probably also change the height and maybe border/shadow but bg and font are the most important for now.

1587749020755.webp

Strange I couldn't find any settings inside the Style Properties, it's the only element I couldn't change...

uh! I have one more question @willl, please 😬

I've filled up all settings for the Web App, how can I make it "install" on the user's device?
I'd like to test how it's working before going public! 😊

Basically I'd like to change the overall appearance but mainly the background and font color.

I would probably also change the height and maybe border/shadow but bg and font are the most important for now.

View attachment 223255

Strange I couldn't find any settings inside the Style Properties, it's the only element I couldn't change...
The background for that by default is set to inherit from your primary color (creating a gradient from it). If you'd rather not change your primary color, that plus all the other items can be changed via CSS. You can use the .uix_tabList selector to modify the main tab bar (keep in mind that you may need to use the !important flag in order to ensure your new settings override the defaults), and the tab items themselves (which includes the fonts) can be changed by using the .uix_tabList .uix_tabItem selector.

uh! I have one more question @willl, please 😬

I've filled up all settings for the Web App, how can I make it "install" on the user's device?
I'd like to test how it's working before going public! 😊

The user will need to add it as an icon to their home screen; I personally can't speak to iOS, but for Android, I just went to the vertical dot menu in the upper right of Chrome and clicked "Add to Home screen". Then, when the user opens it, it'll open with whatever web app display settings you have.

Top Bottom