I've already tried:
- Verifying config.php created properly (it did)
- Checking the server logs for errors (there were none)
- Deleting all files/database and starting over
- Deleting the entire cPanel account and starting over
- Disabling CSF, followed by a full server reboot (I've seen similar issues from CSF in the past)
The incomplete install can be found at Index of /
The environment is a more or less default CentOS 6.6 WHM/cPanel box which is dedicated. I'm setting XF up on a dedicated IP using the IP as the URL for now, pending a migration once XF is set up. Not sure what to try next, I'm a bit of an XF n00b (second XF install)...though I'm no stranger to running that other forum or managing servers.