Duplicate  Install Rebuilding... Phrases (Importing)

vbgamer45

Getting an error on Rebuilding... Phrases (Importing) on Windows Server 2003 during the rebuilding phase of the install. Then says An error occurred. Please click the button below for more information. Which redirects to a page that just says Error with no other information.

Had a stack overflow as well on inserting the data but was able to get around that my dumping the inserts and running them manually.

Getting an error on Rebuilding... Phrases (Importing) on Windows Server 2003 during the rebuilding phase of the install. Then says An error occurred. Please click the button below for more information. Which redirects to a page that just says Error with no other information.

Had a stack overflow as well on inserting the data but was able to get around that my dumping the inserts and running them manually.
Me too, but i Just tried again and this time was fine.

Followed this and all worked great guys. Scroll to post #26 & #27

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/beta-server-error-while-install.4868/page-2

change the 2000 to 30000

Got a little farther with the js/xenforo/cache_rebuild.js fix
But now after it seems to be processing Rebuilding... Templates (Importing) for a while i get a PHP stack overflow message.

Top Bottom