Here's what I'm running:
MySQL version 5.1.69
and the latest zend server web server I believe it's 6.0.1 ( apache, etc... )
All running on Centos Linux.
I can load other web pages ( just my test pages not in the Xen folders ) but the Xenforo stuff is just displaying that error.
I followed the install instructions, did all the chmod's, etc.
I set the debug switch in config.h to get more data about the problem.
It says the install complete successfully but when I click on setup options, I get this call stack:
- XenForo_Controller->responseException() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 165
- XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->assertAdmin() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 17
- XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_preDispatchType() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 302
- XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 312
- XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
- XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/upload/admin.php at line 13
Any help will be appreciated, thanks!