• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Included Feature] Trophies?

I put the question mark because the question has me baffled.

You need to explain what you want. We can't implement any changes without a clear explanation of what you want changed.
I asked if that system will be included as a feature in the final release of Xen.

EQnoble

not to bump this thread up Mike but in the admin area can we define what users will recieve trophy points for and is there anything in the way of a trophy showcase page to show a users trophies, ( i am not asking for the second just inquiring while i was writing this post anyway , I'm more concerned with first part of my question.)

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Yes, trophies are editable - I know there are some screenshots somewhere around here... The system will be expanded in the future.

And the number of trophy points is clickable in a user's profile. It brings up all the trophies they've been awarded.

EQnoble

I'm lucky if I remember punctuation , I swear I edit posts more than I post because of that. I remembered to punctuate this though, probably because we're talking about punctuations.