Design issue In long names, the last word breaks line, but not the It's shadow

Would you be able to try to explain it again or demonstrate the issue with a screenshot or video? In case it is related to CSS styling it may also be useful for us to know the specific browser and version as that may help us reproduce the issue.

If a screenshot is not possible, if you can describe the specific steps required to reproduce the issue that would help;

Would you be able to try to explain it again or demonstrate the issue with a screenshot or video? In case it is related to CSS styling it may also be useful for us to know the specific browser and version as that may help us reproduce the issue.

If a screenshot is not possible, if you can describe the specific steps required to reproduce the issue that would help;
Hi, for example his name is "adam gibi adam 1050 ti"

White text = Adam gibi adam 1050 \N ti
Black text = Adam gibi adam 1050 ti

For example:

IMG_20210504_210302.jpg

I'm 100% sure that is not a browser or software issue. Because I've tried tons of browser, device. Also he has accounts on another XenForo forums. Same problem.

Also, mobile only. It could be also on desktop but I mostly saw on mobile.

At this time, we aren't going to be making any changes in relation to this as they create other issues themselves. Note that the issue is more common for staff members due to the moderator actions menu.

This is potentially something that will change in a future version due to several general issues that have appeared and are connected to content overlaying of profile banners.

Top Bottom