Fixed Importing from IP.Board 3.4 to Xenforo

paulj

Evening everyone. I'm currently trying to do a test conversion.

I've installed a clean copy of Xenforo and have transferred my IP.Board database. Using the Import Data tool in the ACP, I've selected the correct version of IP.Board I'm importing and have pointed to the correct database. However, I've become stuck when I run the imported.

I've managed to:
  • Import User Groups
  • Import Forums
  • Import Forum Permissions
The next step I must complete is:
  • Import Custom User Fields
Unfortunately, when I select the option, I get the following:
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'Facebook' for key 'PRIMARY'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 658
  8. XenForo_Model_Import->importUserField() in XenForo/Importer/IPBoard.php at line 594
  9. XenForo_Importer_IPBoard->stepUserFields() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  10. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 232
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 175
  13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  14. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  15. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/pauljone/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13
I'm not sure what to do at this point and I can't import anything else until this has been done. Any ideas?
Paul

Looks like an issue where the case doesn't match one of our existing fields but the text does. I suspect we'll need to fix this in the code. I'm not sure what the correct behavior will be off hand.

Removing the "Facebook" field from your IPB or the Facebook custom user field from XF would be the way around it in the mean time.

Top Bottom