1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Import vB 3.8 Thanks in Likes (solved)

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by vFranky, Jul 12, 2015.

1. vFranky

vFranky Active Member

Hello,

I have a problem with the import of vB 3.8 Thanks in XenForo Likes after importing vB forum data. I exported the tables post and post_thanks from the vBulletin-database to the XenForo-database. Then I executed the following code =>

Code:
    INSERT INTO `xf_liked_content` (content_type, content_id, like_user_id, like_date, content_user_id)
      SELECT 'post', vl.postid, vl.userid, vl.date, post.userid
      FROM `post_thanks` AS vl
      LEFT JOIN `post` AS post ON (post.postid = vl.postid)
      ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE
      content_id = VALUES(content_id);
    After it, I used the rebuildlikes.php script in the forum root which is also the domain root. I got no errors, everthing works fine and the data seems to arrive in the table xf_liked_content, see screenshot below. But the field like_count in the user table xf_user is "0" for all users. And you can find no thanks below any existing posting.

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
    Frank

Attached Files:

2. vFranky

vFranky Active Member

Problem solved, THX.

3. teletubbi

teletubbi Active Member

Solution?

4. vFranky

vFranky Active Member

The rebuildlikes.php script was executed in the wrong test-directory. Moved it to the right directory and the rebuild runs perfectly.

5. teletubbi

teletubbi Active Member

Thanks.