Images no longer resized for members.

Mikey

Example is this thread. http://remixforumz.com/threads/how-this-forum-works.2869/#post-4870

When I am logged in as a member, the image is not resized. (log in with user -test-, and password password), when I am logged out, the image is resized.

Not sure what's causing it, I figure it's probably not a bug as here on xenforo.com are likely running rc1 (or above) and I dont get this issue here, so I've posted it here.

It's an attached image, should be auto resized, or is that an option i have to set?

Any help is welcome :p

The image is showing as a thumbnail for me when logged out and outside the forum width when logged in.

Check for outdated templates and revert them.

The image is showing as a thumbnail for me when logged out and outside the forum width when logged in.

Check for outdated templates and revert them.
Yeah, I see thread_view is "outdated", I think I have lots of customisation in that template though, oh well, will back up and see if I can reapply.

Thanks, lets see if this fixes it :) I looked in the js templates like last time this happened but eh, they're all up to date, so hopefully this is it.

Nope, not fixed it, doesnt seem to have made any change, I swear I had edits in those templates though. I reverted anything related to the thread view. The only other templates I have customised are .css and they show as outdated, and I definitely dont want to revert those for fear of losing numerous edits.

2011-01-20-23h44_23.png

It's css which controls the image resizing - specifically the bbCodeImage class.

You will need to revert all outdated templates otherwise the software won't function correctly.

yep, turned out it was something in my parent style of my default style.. (just.. dont ask.. >_>) which was breaking a lot of things, glad I "bit the bullet" and reverted the templates, it's slightly annoying having to 'rebuild' parts using just CSS in extra.css, but I'm doing things better now so it's all good :)

Thanks for the help, Brogan. :)

Using EXTRA.css will pay dividends in the long run.

I had no templates to revert at all from Beta 6 to RC 1 - took me all of 5 minutes to upgrade :)

Top Bottom