I'm a dad!

I know it's nothing to do with forum software but I watched my first child being born just 4 hours ago!

Suddenly life has a completely different meaning.

I know everyone says this but she's absolutely gorgeous! :)
Congratulations mate, I know the feeling! My little lad is 3 months old now.

If only I could :(

Unfortunately mother and baby are in the hospital and visiting hours are only until 2000hrs.
No major problems, just observation and some post-natal care.

I'll be back up there first thing in the morning though.

Thanks again all :)

P.S. Is this the first XenForo baby? :D

I had that problem too :(... Worst thing was then going home to an empty house while they were still there... I didn't sleep at all for those first 3days because I wasn't with them... Though I was lucky because from a week old my little one has slept through the night... I wish you the same luck...

Thanks Ceri.

I hate to say this but I thought you were a she as I just assumed Ceri was a form of Cerys! :eek:
Which incidentally was one of the names on my shortlist but it doesn't work in Turkish so was discarded :(

Some pic's when she was just minutes old :D

09.webp

10.webp

Wow Brogan, that's a nice little girl :D My missus was looking over my shoulder when I had a look at the pics and all I could hear was "Awwwwwwww...wwwww" lol

Congrats mate! :)

My girlfriend is pregnant, she's 27 weeks on Saturday so not too long to go :) Dunno what we having though it's being stubborn lol. Already got twin boys >_> Lol

Hope your happy mate cos they are the best thing in the world :D

Top Bottom