Ideas for building a personalized homepage.

Miri

Hi, I'm trying to build a homepage for my forum. Nothing fancy, but something simple and clean. I see some forums have it and others don't, so I wanted to ask what your users think about it and if it's useful for them, if you can explain how you built it, what widgets you use, and if you're willing to share your work with others.

Thank you for your responses, I hope I have explained myself clearly in English. I believe the configuration is as it should be. Please be patient and check the attached screenshots yourselves.

node-page.webp Basic-options-index.webp navigation.webp

View attachment Home-Ap.mp4

It might be more an issue of how XenForo restructures the URL hierarchy, as it recognizes the page node (in my case, the homepage) as a category of the "Forum" tab, thus activating the menu of the forum tab instead of the "Home" one.
What site building website are you using @Miri ?
For the homepage, I used the beautiful addon by @BassMan, but I am currently looking for a solution using only XenForo pages.

Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

Thanks a lot for,
I tried, but I kept using the home page of your addon and not of my node-page as they had the same title, so I was confusing them.

3.webp

Now I solved it.

Top Bottom