I don't know how Kier and Mike keep up with all of this.

jonsidneyb

It seems like they are working on the software constantly and this forum is just so busy so fast. I don't know how they are juggling it all.

They are doing an amazing job.

Tell me about it, I am having a hard time keeping up with it, and they are doing it while also coding the changes straight into the code...

Something tells me that energy drinks are being used :P

It seems like they are working on the software constantly and this forum is just so busy so fast. I don't know how they are juggling it all.

They are doing an amazing job.

Caffeine no doubt :)

Not letting the community get to you, plus focussing on the issues at hand, anticipating unforseen bugs that require immediate attention (at least discussion minutes). And rolling things out in steps and batches.

And very importantly, ignoring that you want to fix all the bugs now, finish all the features now, and introduce everything at the same time. Knowing there's a reason you need to take your time.

And everything you don't have time for you keep an eye on, note down, revisit in those scheduled minutes, and schedule in the agenda for implementation.

Knowing what you want, doing that right, and believing in that. While knowing your limits.

Caffeine can't beat that. But damn sure helps :)

There is certainly a caffeine factor involved, but there's no way Mike and I could do what we're doing if we did not have our prior experience to rely upon, both in software development and community management and fostering.

That said, I'm surviving on around four hours' sleep per night, I haven't had a shave for five days and I the last time I put on shoes was more than two weeks ago.

There is certainly a caffeine factor involved, but there's no way Mike and I could do what we're doing if we did not have our prior experience to rely upon, both in software development and community management and fostering.

That said, I'm surviving on around four hours' sleep per night, I haven't had a shave for five days and I the last time I put on shoes was more than two weeks ago.

Maybe it's time for a well deserved and earned break? A few days perhaps or you should take weekends off?

You 2 seem to be running on fumes at the moment. :p

Maybe it's time for a well deserved and earned break? A few days perhaps or you should take weekends off?

You 2 seem to be running on fumes at the moment. :p

What if they like the break too much? :p

I'm sure they'll take a break once it hits gold.

Shoes and sleep are overrated anyways.

I was wondering when do you sleep, whenever I visit the site I see you online except for a few minutes every now and then.
Well, you are both doing a good job. :)

Change that to 5 hours of sleep, now that a bit of the pressure is off. I think the community has shaped into something everybody can use. And there are enough example threads for newbies to learn from. And with the information available in the 'have you heard' forum enough to read.

We don't want you guys to burn out, obviously.

Proper rest means a a more stable mind to achieve more in the long run. I'm sure.

Top Bottom