I am sick of tired..

crazy

Sorry for the title but the thing is it is true. I am sick of tired from errors and my ultra very slow forum

I am on a dedicated and I am alone (!)

I did all the innodb tuning settings , I am using cache , I tried litespeed nothing changed.

Please look the picture

i5624385_screen-shot-2012-04-12-at-8-55-09-pm-png

i5624386_screen-shot-2012-04-12-at-8-55-19-pm-png

Are you seeing the error times? in the same minute there are hundred errors and can u see the page size? 5290 thousand page error(!)

105.796 thousand errors(!)

I am really about the sell my forum because of this. Since I moved xenforo I cant get rid of this errors.

All of my users are getting these things and they are telling me everyday hundred times. We put litespeed we tried everything but my forum is ultra slow.

Can someone save me?

See the post above about reducing the buffer pool.

Those values are set to default which is fine. Can you run the following (before restarting the server to change the buffer pool size):

There is the values, I changed the buffer pool size

Variable_name
Value
Created_tmp_tables 1496975

Variable_nameValueCreated_tmp_tables 1496865
Variable_nameValueUptime333840

There is the values, I changed the buffer pool size

Variable_name
Value
Created_tmp_tables 1496975

Variable_nameValueCreated_tmp_tables 1496865
Variable_nameValueUptime333840
Wow, that is a lot of temporary tables, I suspect that the reason is that you had NO server memory left due to over subscribing with the buffer pool value so every temporary table was being created on disk. It is a real shame you didn't run the SQL below as that would have confirmed my thoughts.

show global status like 'Created_tmp_disk_tables';

Can you login to a shell and run free -m and paste the output here. Be interesting to see your memory usage now that you have reduced the buffer pool.

Wow, that is a lot of temporary tables, I suspect that the reason is that you had NO server memory left due to over subscribing with the buffer pool value so every temporary table was being created on disk. It is a real shame you didn't run the SQL below as that would have confirmed my thoughts.

show global status like 'Created_tmp_disk_tables';

I did that query it is in my post?

Can you login to a shell and run free -m and paste the output here. Be interesting to see your memory usage now that you have reduced the buffer pool.

root@server [~]# free -m
total used free shared buffers cached
Mem: 8036 7583 452 0 226 6551
-/+ buffers/cache: 805 7230
Swap: 5471 0 5471

I did that query it is in my post?

root@server [~]# free -m
total used free shared buffers cached
Mem: 8036 7583 452 0 226 6551
-/+ buffers/cache: 805 7230
Swap: 5471 0 5471
That is much better. Unfortunately you only ran this: show global status like 'Created_tmp_tables';

Top Bottom