HTML Newsletter Generator - Keep Members Coming Back [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Format is still broken on Mobile device. The trending topics section I guess are fixed width whereas the other sections are not.

Bulk Pricing has been added to the main resource page and is as follows:

Bulk Pricing
Bulk pricing is available and is as follows:

• 3-5 Licenses: $60
  • 6-10 Licenses: $45
  • 11+ Licenses $30
These do not have to be purchased all at once to get the bulk pricing. Once you have 2 licenses, your third will be $60.

Once we move to the XenProduct Manager this will happen automatically. In the mean time, once you hit bulk pricing just send me a message and I will give you a new link to purchase from.

Any news/updates on when addons will be added back in? Just sent my monthly newsletter out using the new style a couple days ago and so far it hasn't generated the activity it did under the old newsletter. May have to revert a version or two until the rewrite is complete.

Thanks for a cool addon either way.

Old version worked nicely.

This one took hours to deliver the 14000 emails using same email method. Why?

Also, no way to enter message in newsletter to members.

Please help.

Aggressive behavior such as this is not acceptable.

https://xenforo.com/community/resou...-members-coming-back.3958/update?update=18614

Can you not read? I'm more than happy to completely pull this add-on from here if this type of crap is what I am going to have to deal with.

I'm not apologizing for your inability to understand English. I do not know how much more clear you can get than to NOT UPGRADE unless you understand the update.

Furthermore, using the previous version is as simple as installing it again.

Not apologizing for someone leaving a 1 star review that can't read and carelessly updates their add-on with no backups. Basic common sense is lost on a lot of people these days. More than happy to discontinue selling anything I create on here if this is the kind of review and response most of you find acceptable from customers.

https://xenforo.com/community/resou...-members-coming-back.3958/update?update=18614

Can you not read? I'm more than happy to completely pull this add-on from here if this type of crap is what I am going to have to deal with.

I'm not apologizing for your inability to understand English. I do not know how much more clear you can get than to NOT UPGRADE unless you understand the update.

Furthermore, using the previous version is as simple as installing it again.

Why send this update in the first place if it doesn't work well?

I generally install updates to get the latest fixes and features. Geez...

When I see comments like this.. the way how customers are treated
I wish I had never purchased this add-on...

Kind of gives a new definition to the word "support" doesn't it?

People make mistakes. If you can't correct them without insulting them, well, then you should be in another business.

Why send this update in the first place if it doesn't work well?

I generally install updates to get the latest fixes and features. Geez...

It works fine. I can't help it if you can't read updates and you just blindly install. IT CLEARLY STATES in the update notification to not update unless you fully understand that this was a complete rewrite and would not have features that were in the previous version.

I am not apologizing for your inability to do that. I sent the update out for people who wanted to use the new version and test it out. Inability to follow instructions and read updates is not my problem and your 1 star review is out of line.

This is me being civil, telling you I have done nothing wrong and you are the one that are out of line with your review and your expectations for a product you did not understand when upgrading to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom