HTML Newsletter Generator - Keep Members Coming Back [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, he probably just updated it based on the email like I did without bothering to check here to see what changed.

Hi ffffffff,

We have released a new version of HTML Newsletter Generator!

Use the link below to download your items. This link may be used up to 5 times before it expires on forever. Please ensure the entire URL is copied to your web browser.

removed download link

For support email us at fffffff. Please include your order number (fffffffff) with your inquiry.

It’s been a pleasure doing business with you!

cleardot.gif

Whipp Media

I'm sure he'll update his review once he has the functionality he wants back or whatever.

It works fine. I can't help it if you can't read updates and you just blindly install. IT CLEARLY STATES in the update notification to not update unless you fully understand that this was a complete rewrite and would not have features that were in the previous version.

I am not apologizing for your inability to do that. I sent the update out for people who wanted to use the new version and test it out. Inability to follow instructions and read updates is not my problem and your 1 star review is out of line.

This is me being civil, telling you I have done nothing wrong and you are the one that are out of line with your review and your expectations for a product you did not understand when upgrading to it.

So here is the bottom line with Brent, and this addon.
If you make a mistake, don't read something, then ask for help, he will publicly humiliate a customer and treat them disrespectfully.
If you write a review, he will insult you on the forum, and treat you poorly, instead of being courteous, making you see your error, and getting the review removed.
And Mouth will back him up, needlessly, just to pile on, and make you feel stupid. Totally unnecessary and obnoxious.

Folks,

Don't buy from Brent if this is the way he is going to treat people, even those who mess up, like I did.
I am sorry I bought from him.
Our site uses 65 addons, I have bought MANY, and have yet to receive a response like this.
Brent, your behavior here even though I made a mistake has been angry, hostile and despicable.
Have a nice day.

Maybe if you weren't so negative to every developer, you would be treated differently @Nelson T. Brent has always been helpful, friendly and listened to my ideas for several of his add-ons. It's pretty common sense to read patch notes before upgrading something to assure it still is workable within your system. This is also why most communities have a test board they use before going live with a upgrade, more so an upgrade as large as the 6.x version of this.

In the entire time I have been supporting my add-ons on this site I have had issues with two people. One apologized for being rude and in the wrong. Hopefully you will be the second. In the mean time here is some advice:

1) Read
2) Backup

If you do those simple things you have no problems.

Just wondering if it will get released in this thread so I get a notification of it, or if it'll be released in a separate thread? And if its going to be free, or I noticed the term "add-on" if its going to be a separate fee.

Thanks for the info :D

I've had enough of dealing with lazy people on here who can not read or follow basic instructions. All existing customers will continue to receive updates and support via email but I will no longer be selling this add-on to anyone else.

"THATS IT GUYS IM TAKING MY TOYS AND GOING HOME!!!"

Edit: On a sidenote, I guess if you wait 13 days to get a question answered it makes you a bad guy.

I guess if Internet Brands releases an update with removed functionality and no clear time table on restoring those functions its cause for pitchforks and boycotts. But when its BamaStangGuy its the cool thing to do and leaving a 1 star internet point rating hurts his feelings and he has to go back to his safe zone so words don't hurt him.

I clearly stated not to upgrade to the new version if you were not ok with the missing features. You didn't listen. Therefore it isn't my problem.

That is the last I will state regarding this. If anyone needs support, message me. Can someone please close this thread?

Sad to see this happen :( Don't let a few bad apples get to you. Nelson T. Isn't even a member anymore, his account was deleted..

I clearly stated not to upgrade to the new version if you were not ok with the missing features. You didn't listen. Therefore it isn't my problem.

That is the last I will state regarding this. If anyone needs support, message me. Can someone please close this thread?

No I did listen, I even have a backup of it and restored to that.

I gave it a one star because thats what the current version was. All the features were removed and any questions about updates were ignored and nothing ever indicated it making any sort of feature parity with the previous version.

But leave a one star rating and Boom, instant reply.

#ByeByeAddon

Again, asking this to be closed. Not going to entertain people like DPF and not providing support this this forum anymore.

Reactions: DPF
Again, asking this to be closed. Not going to entertain people like DPF and not providing support this this forum anymore.

Whats the email address to get support and updates for this paid addon again? Want to make sure its in the whitelist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom