HTML Newsletter Generator - Keep Members Coming Back [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual, if you have any questions or comments about moderation practices, please direct them to the moderator in question (to prevent pulling this thread into a discussion about that).

Please note that while the resource this thread was attached to has been deleted, this is still generally a resource thread and thus the discussion should be about the resource or, now, it's successor. If you have questions about unrelated business (such as extensions), direct it to the company directly, rather than pulling this thread off topic.

Any way I can see or demo this addon now? The last author left it in a state of complete uselessness, and I dont want to invest any more money in it.

Also I never received the 50% off coupon.

Hi all,

So we received the code from BamaStang and noticed that it wouldn't work at the scale we wanted it to, so it was completely rewritten from the ground up. It now offers:
  • Templates generated from themes
  • Multiple data types
  • Sync subscribers with mailchimp, constant contact, etc.
  • Subscribe users to whatever lists they want at registration
  • And a whole lot more
We're sending a coupon out tomorrow around 10am CST for 50% off as a courtesy. If you have questions let us know!

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/th-mailing-list-newsletter.5137/
Any way I can see or demo this addon now? The last author left it in a state of complete uselessness, and I dont want to invest any more money in it.

Also I never received the 50% off coupon.

Oh God... great.
Nor me, I don't want to put more money into it. I personally understand that time is money and that,. but surely when you buy out someone's add-ons you take it with the issues and also you pay for us, customers.
You get us on your lists..
Surely a patch and working update should be done and then something like six monthly update fees like £10 per time or something.. not yet another shed load to shell out.?

I understand it's difficult for you and you're picking up other people's mess, really I do, but re-writing the whole thing and then expecting us to pay for it.... :confused:

Are you able to add a 'New members' area in the newsletter, as mentioned many times..?

@Mike Creuzer - The only thing stopping me from moving to this "new" version is the lack of excerpts for threads within the newsletter. This is a feature that Barma's generator had.

If that could be reimplemented then I'd be happy to move to it. Looking at the screenshots, without excerpts it just looks like a thread list vs. a newsletter...

The entire package has been made into a way that allows for future additions to the newsletter for new options and configurations. The funding allows us to continually support the development of this add-on so we can make sure everyone has a newsletter add-on that functions the way they need it to.

@Mike Creuzer - The only thing stopping me from moving to this "new" version is the lack of excerpts for threads within the newsletter. This is a feature that Barma's generator had.

If that could be reimplemented then I'd be happy to move to it. Looking at the screenshots, without excerpts it just looks like a thread list vs. a newsletter...
Yeah we will do that :) And the reason for that currently is due to XenForo already parsing style properties for those aspects. However it can be customized completely by anyone and with the import/export system it makes managing various newsletters very easy.

The entire package has been made into a way that allows for future additions to the newsletter for new options and configurations. The funding allows us to continually support the development of this add-on so we can make sure everyone has a newsletter add-on that functions the way they need it to.

Yeah we will do that :) And the reason for that currently is due to XenForo already parsing style properties for those aspects. However it can be customized completely by anyone and with the import/export system it makes managing various newsletters very easy.
Okay that makes sense..
Will it be possible to add a 'new members' block in the emails as mentioned?
Thank you (PS no codes, how do we sort out our registered emails etc with you?)

Okay that makes sense..
Will it be possible to add a 'new members' block in the emails as mentioned?
Thank you (PS no codes, how do we sort out our registered emails etc with you?)
Yeah that can be added!

What do you mean by no codes?

First I would never do business with @BamaStangGuy ever again due to lack of communication, and just blatantly taking money never returning it to myself or others.

Mike - will sendy be supported? I'd like to grab a license, but Sendy is key for us, as we already invested there, and have been sending the newsletters that way. Thanks for doing something to move the community along.

First I would never do business with @BamaStangGuy ever again due to lack of communication, and just blatantly taking money never returning it to myself or others.

Mike - will sendy be supported? I'd like to grab a license, but Sendy is key for us, as we already invested there, and have been sending the newsletters that way. Thanks for doing something to move the community along.

Sendy isn't currently supported. However, it is something that I'd like to add when we have time. If you'd like to fund it to get it added sooner just shoot me a PM and I'll get you a quote :)

You never paid for this add-on first of all. I gave it to you free. But thanks for calling me out on here. Secondly, you were completely refunded for the other issue you are whining about. Furthermore, you are the last person on earth that needs to lecture me about anything. I have logs of chats with you that show where your ethics lie when it comes to paying for appropriate amount of licenses for certain software that you use. With that, I am completely done with this thread and people like you so feel free to continue to make this about something other than the add-on itself.

Last edited:
Unless I'm missing something blatantly obvious, it seems the new ThemeHouse version doesn't generate any HTML for you - you need to code all the HTML yourself.

newsletter.webp
I really miss the generator that @BamaStangGuy had.

This one doesn't come with any templates. :(

Just got an email that this plugin has been updated from the original author...

Thought this was bought and being developed by another company?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom