HTML Newsletter Generator - Keep Members Coming Back [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @BamaStangGuy

How can we change the background to the logo? Having black/dark color like that isn't going to work with every logo design... mine doesn't look great as my fonts are designed to be on a white background.

A new update will hopefully be out today which will allow you to customize the colors within the newsletter and reenable Featured threads.

Hello @BamaStangGuy I haven't received any emails.. Shall I pm you my info or can you PM me the links?
Many thanks

Anyone that doesn't have an email can send me the email they used to purchase the add-on. After we get things settled with the releases, we will be moving to a different delivery system. Fetchapp seems to go to spam for too many people.

Tomorrow should be the first add-on release supporting Showcase. It will be released as a separate add-on and will be free for those that wish to download it.

Tomorrow should be the first add-on release supporting Showcase. It will be released as a separate add-on and will be free for those that wish to download it.
Awesome. The moment i bought this addon for. Hope you provide support for all of Bob's awesome addons.

I forgotten how to launch the newsletter creation !?
Check Overview tab, read first few discussion pages and couldn't find it. Zip doesn't appear to contain a readme giving steps anymore either?
Where is it please?

Hmmm ... mines not looking too good at all :(

Plenty of whitespace under the logo, all content being centered and thin width, attach bbcode showing in thread text, no headings (eg. featured threads). Have I done something wrong?

Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 20.57.31.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom