HTML Newsletter Generator - Keep Members Coming Back [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what its worth, this add-on is getting a complete rewrite from the ground up and will have the ability to seamlessly auto generate a newsletter via cron and have it added to Sendy.co. Mailchimp and others might be supported at some point but we are rewriting it with our usage in mind.

All features will be retained that currently exist and the premium template will be merged into this add-on. The new price will be $75 and we will be retiring the Premium Newsletter template add-on.

Excellent news, do you have any timeline as to when it will be released? Also, any new year specials? :D I maybe interested in 2-3 licenses.

For what its worth, this add-on is getting a complete rewrite from the ground up and will have the ability to seamlessly auto generate a newsletter via cron and have it added to Sendy.co. Mailchimp and others might be supported at some point but we are rewriting it with our usage in mind.

All features will be retained that currently exist and the premium template will be merged into this add-on. The new price will be $75 and we will be retiring the Premium Newsletter template add-on.
Please consider Amazon SES and the possibility of some form of mail queue for us users that are only allowed to send 500 emails an hour. :) Thank You.

The first version of the rewrite will be done within the next day or two. This is a rewrite from scratch and will not include support for any third party add-ons except one at initial release.

Access to download the current version will still be available. Those that need add-on support should not upgrade to this version until that add-on support has been added.

The new version will include the following:

Support for XenForo email system, Sendy.co and Mailchimp
Support for Trending Content: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/trending-content.3986/
Featured Threads
Existing Sorting Options
Exclude Threads and Forums
New Premium Style (Colors customizable)

Important!!!!!!

The new version of the add-on will be $75. This includes the new premium template and will include support for add-ons once those add-ons are released.

If you have purchased this add-on before the price change, you are grandfathered in.

Just had a message asking about the price increase so I will try to further clarify.

If you buy this add-on before the price is updated you will get the new add-on for the current price ($50). So if you are looking to get the add-on and the new premium style, you will save $25 by purchasing before the new update is released.

Hope that makes things clear.

Ok i haev uploaded it, but it is showing the users avatar instead of the thread attachment, i want it to show thread attachment and i also want to increase the size how can i make that happen.

Then the whole thing is a waste of time because one can not be promoting users, newsletter is meant to promote thread or post and if it was possible to use the attachment it will increase the ctr because most people will click on the images to read more.

That's your opinion. No where does it state in the description that the add-on does that. There are quite a bit of happy customers that use this add-on with great success.

I am not saying it is totally bad, just suggesting that it would have worth the cost if it can generate proper newsletter, i wouldn't mind generating attachment alone if the attachment can come with the title, because the attachment are looks better than the main body of the newsletter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom