HTML Newsletter Generator - Keep Members Coming Back [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

just bought this addon and installed it. Unfortunately, there is only compatible with 3 options:
  • XenForo
  • Sendy
  • MailChimp
I do not want to be forced to use a specific mailservice. I wanted to use it with phplist (www.phplist.org) on my own server. Does this mean that this addon is worthless for me?
As long as phplist let's you use html emails it should work with no issues

Can i ask, does this adon send emails automatically or do i have to manually set them up and send?

Reason i ask is i am looking for a nice way to send good looking monthly emails to users with recent posts etc but ideally i want it to be automatic so i dont forget to send each month which i often do!

Can i ask, does this adon send emails automatically or do i have to manually set them up and send?

Reason i ask is i am looking for a nice way to send good looking monthly emails to users with recent posts etc but ideally i want it to be automatic so i dont forget to send each month which i often do!

The Add-on only produces the HTML output (content) for you to send with your preferred method like the built in XenForo email system, or using a different mailing script. Something like Sendy, etc.

Anyone having issues with the 'read more' link?
It redirects to a featured thread on each link...

Some things still don't work on it either..

Okay seems to be a severe lack of support on this add-on. :(
The 'read-more' links do not work.
The sponsored threads do not work.

Any ideas when this will be sorted @BamaStangGuy ?

I bought this a few weeks ago but it seems when using the XenForo Media Gallery support option, it does not respect route filters. :(

Default XFMG route filter is media which I changed to gallery
http://animeforums.net/gallery/1944...tm_medium=email&utm_campaign=November_23_2015

So generated XFMG links in the Newsletter are broken for me as they always use media in the URL:
http://animeforums.net/media/19880/...tm_medium=email&utm_campaign=November_23_2015

Any possibility to accomodate this @BamaStangGuy ?

@BamaStangGuy,

Featured sort by criteria for Showcase module is broken, at least on Showcase 2.5.2
upload_2015-12-6_9-35-41.webp

upload_2015-12-6_9-39-37.webp

Generated result is as if option is set to Random:
upload_2015-12-6_9-41-14.webp

Refresh:
upload_2015-12-6_9-42-5.webp

Can you please investigate this @BamaStangGuy as soon as possible ? It's pretty much a show-stopper .. :(

Getting a bit worried about the lack of response from the author on an amazing add-on, but for 50 USD isn't cheap other.
Hope he hasn't taken the money and run.....

Been asking since August for help.
Good luck @Optic :(

For what its worth, this add-on is getting a complete rewrite from the ground up and will have the ability to seamlessly auto generate a newsletter via cron and have it added to Sendy.co. Mailchimp and others might be supported at some point but we are rewriting it with our usage in mind.

All features will be retained that currently exist and the premium template will be merged into this add-on. The new price will be $75 and we will be retiring the Premium Newsletter template add-on.

For what its worth, this add-on is getting a complete rewrite from the ground up and will have the ability to seamlessly auto generate a newsletter via cron and have it added to Sendy.co. Mailchimp and others might be supported at some point but we are rewriting it with our usage in mind.

All features will be retained that currently exist and the premium template will be merged into this add-on. The new price will be $75 and we will be retiring the Premium Newsletter template add-on.
Fantastic, sounds good from here. Thank you very much @BamaStangGuy for letting us know. This is very important and I for one appreciate this update and info.
Will you be including new members as mentioned previously?

Thank you again and I really look forward to this release! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom