HTML Newsletter Generator - Keep Members Coming Back [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've used this addon for a while. The user avatars show just fine, and the newsletter is a boon to our members.
Right now, we generate the newsletter, and email it to all of the members that have requested to receive one.
We are grateful to Bama for creating a fine addon, and look forward to the coming upgrade.

We've used this addon for a while. The user avatars show just fine, and the newsletter is a boon to our members.
Right now, we generate the newsletter, and email it to all of the members that have requested to receive one.
We are grateful to Bama for creating a fine addon, and look forward to the coming upgrade.

We have found it has done wonders for growth for our sites.

The first version of the rewrite will be done within the next day or two. This is a rewrite from scratch and will not include support for any third party add-ons except one at initial release.

Access to download the current version will still be available. Those that need add-on support should not upgrade to this version until that add-on support has been added.

The new version will include the following:

Support for XenForo email system, Sendy.co and Mailchimp
Support for Trending Content: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/trending-content.3986/
Featured Threads
Existing Sorting Options
Exclude Threads and Forums
New Premium Style (Colors customizable)

Important!!!!!!

The new version of the add-on will be $75. This includes the new premium template and will include support for add-ons once those add-ons are released.

If you have purchased this add-on before the price change, you are grandfathered in.

Fantastic news @BamaStangGuy ! I have been watching and waiting for this news.. Thank you, this is brilliant news.

Here is the preview of the new premium style:

View attachment 129315

Of course, Avatars will be used next to each topic, as before.

In our testing, CTR for this style over our previous premium style improved significantly.
Wow that looks amazing!

Looking truly terrific.
Thanks!
Totally agree @Mouth :)

This add-on works wonders for us, we would now be lost without it.
I'm really looking forward to this.. Really I am.

@BamaStangGuy are you still considering adding new members as discussed previously?
Anyway again I look forward to this and so far it looks like you've made an outstanding change. (y) :)

Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, new members will be a separate add-on. The way I recoded it is that I can release add-ons for this addon so people can only add what they need. Keeps the option page less cluttered.

Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, new members will be a separate add-on. The way I recoded it is that I can release add-ons for this addon so people can only add what they need. Keeps the option page less cluttered.
Fantastic! This just gets better and better...
@Mike Edge Oh I agree my friend. Let's hope it's soon. :)

BamaStangGuy updated HTML Newsletter Generator with a new update entry:

Major Update / Complete Rewrite. PLEASE READ NOTES

PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THIS LATEST UPDATE!!!!!

This is a complete rewrite of the Newsletter add-on and has been stripped down to a basic model in order to build better build on to it in the future.

Please read this post and further posts for more information on the rewrite: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/html-newsletter-generator-paid.90770/page-19#post-1042537

Notes:

I have updated the resource page with accurate information on the current...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@BamaStangGuy i was trying to install it on local server on complete new installation and got this error :)

0GnhWrg.png

Just wanted to advise I'm getting the same:
Code:
Callback BamaStangGuy_XFNewsletter_Listener::templatePostRender is invalid (Invalid Method).

1. Color customization will come in next update. The goal of this release is to test the actual bread and butter for bugs.
2. Same method as before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom