1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would you pay for a style?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CyberAP, Sep 26, 2011.

?

The systems are

1. PayPal

92.9%
  2. Direct payment (card-to-card)

19.6%
  3. Webmoney

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other (please mention it in your reply)

5.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CyberAP

CyberAP Well-Known Member

Collecting people choices.
    You can select multiple options.

2. petertdavis

petertdavis Well-Known Member

I would use Paypal or pay directly with my credit card. I wouldn't consider any other option.

CyberAP likes this.
  3. CyberAP

For you to know: I am really interested in direct payment, just want to figure out how many people are actually ready to use this method.

4. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

Same. Typically if it's for a small amount (under $50) I'd normally prefer to use paypal but if that wasn't an option I'd use my CC.

CyberAP likes this.
  5. petertdavis

petertdavis Well-Known Member

In most cases when I'm buying from an unknown online I'm more reluctant to enter my credit card to their website than to use Paypal. I know I can more easily do a charge back with my card, but there is a whole lot of hassle involved and if it's for just $35 or whatever styles are going for these days it's easier to write it off than go through the hassle.

OTOH, for large purchases, I prefer not to use Paypal because if I get ripped off, Paypal won't do jack for me and my credit card will grab my money back in a heartbeat.

So, I guess that it really depends on your price point for me. If you're doing one-off, high end designs for hundreds of dollars, then it might make sense to setup with a merchant account. If you're setting up a template shop type business where you're getting under fifty bucks per style, then I'd say go with Paypal until you start getting volume of over a couple thousand a month in revenue.

Peggy likes this.
  6. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I use PayPal for these kinds of purchases, and this person....
    ...Said it best. :)

It might be $20 or $35 but your card number is displayed to the merchant if you do it from card to card. You don't know if that person is malicious or not.

7. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Pay for the Third Party Style via Paypal via Xenforo.com

8. kkm323

kkm323 Well-Known Member

paypal : is just easy click link then password and go --->

9. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

paypal.

10. Steffi

Steffi Active Member

PayPal, if I don't know the person (very well) on the other side. :)

11. AdamD

AdamD Well-Known Member

I use Paypal because it's easy and all I need is a password to do online transactions

But, if I make a purchase through it, to an unknown site, or merchant, I ALWAYS use a credit card, especially so if the item isn't covered by Paypal's crappy seller/buyer policies.

That way at least, if Paypal refuse to intervene or help when there's a problem, you can reverse the transaction through your credit card company.

In some cases, people only accept paypal anyways, especially small merchants.

12. Fuhrmann

Fuhrmann Well-Known Member

Paypal.

13. Floris

Floris Guest

PayPal.

14. grant sarver

grant sarver Well-Known Member

How would I pay for a style?

Small, monthly installments!

Bob and Shelley like this.
  15. CyberAP

I wish I could make the question better but that's all I came up with my current knowledge of English :)

16. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

In hugs. . . . failing that, Paypal.

17. grant sarver

grant sarver Well-Known Member

Exchanging sexual favors for a valuable consideration? We have a name for that! :ROFLMAO::(

Fuhrmann likes this.
  18. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

You see hugs as a form of sexual favour? Hmmmm........

19. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

20. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

lol...getting bagged.

Paypal...unless you live close enough for me to drive to where you are at to hand you money personally.