Looking for a style designer for a few theme edits

heyitsme

I am currently using iO theme by themehouse and i would like couple of edits to it . If you feel on taking this job more details will be discussed over pm .

To People : Yes i know themehouse offers a service for this and it will be the best for my needs but they OVERCHARGE to the point i feel im getting scammed so no thanks.

Contact Russ or Steve F. Best stylers on xenforo. Ehren and Arty are great too!

You should always read reviews of third party services before purchasing from companies.

I appreciate the recommendation, thanks @tajhay !

Unfortunately modifying a theme from a different designer isn't a service I offer, sorry about that @heyitsme . Hopefully one of the other designers are able to help you! :)

We (Pixel Exit) share the same sentiment as Ehren above. With that said we would be happy to hear your needs to see if those could be met with a design from us.

We (Pixel Exit) share the same sentiment as Ehren above. With that said we would be happy to hear your needs to see if those could be met with a design from us.
To modify my current one? Cause what i need is already given on xenforo core i just need it to be shown cause my theme provider hide it .And move somethings around that xenforo core offers.

I appreciate the recommendation, thanks @tajhay !

Unfortunately modifying a theme from a different designer isn't a service I offer, sorry about that @heyitsme . Hopefully one of the other designers are able to help you! :)
what i need is already given on xenforo core i just need it to be shown cause my theme provider hide it .And move somethings around that xenforo core offers.

Top Bottom