RM 1.2 How to shorten the URLs in XFRM

You would need custom development to do what you want if you only want to change this for resources. You can remove titles from all URLs via the options though.

If you're just wanting to do this when sharing the URL, you don't need to include the title at all. As an example, a link to this thread: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/107588/
No. I have problem with one of our custom add-ons. We need to shorten URLs.
You can remove titles from all URLs via the options though
Awesome. How can I do that? Would you please giving me the words that I should write in those two fields?

You can't do what you're trying to do in route filters. You can't remove parts from URLs as in general, it's more likely to cause problems. Hence, you would need custom development to change just that specific area.

To remove titles from all URLs, disable the "Include Content Title in URLs" option. (You can locate it via the ACP search system.)

You can't do what you're trying to do in route filters. You can't remove parts from URLs as in general, it's more likely to cause problems. Hence, you would need custom development to change just that specific area.

To remove titles from all URLs, disable the "Include Content Title in URLs" option. (You can locate it via the ACP search system.)
Thanks.
Last question about it I think: Will this (Include Content Title in URLs) affect on seo? Is it so important for seo or just is something for being more user friendly?

You'll be removing keywords from the URL, so it may have somewhat negative SEO (or it may be neutral). It's hard to be definitive about something like that (as the rest of the content on the page isn't changing).

Top Bottom