XF 1.2 How To Remove User Permissions?

DRE

These members STILL show up under User Permissions even though I changed all their user permissions to "Not Set (No)" Some were former moderators, some were users who had certain privileges taken away. This has become an issue for me due to this related issue.

permissions.webp

That's not all of em, just a couple.

Then they still have custom permissions or it's an add-on issue.
If I disable all addons and go to User Permissions again will they still show under user permissions?

Because the only addon I've ever revoked for some members is the Taigachat box and that is showing as set to Not Set.

Integer permissions will use the highest number set across all usergroups that someone is in. So if they are in 4 usergroups with 0, 5, 2 and 1 set in these then 5 will be applied. You'll therefore have to look at all of your usergroups again to check.

Integer permissions will use the highest number set across all usergroups that someone is in. So if they are in 4 usergroups with 0, 5, 2 and 1 set in these then 5 will be applied. You'll therefore have to look at all of your usergroups again to check.
wtf, so basically if I said they can only have an avatar that's 51200 something in their highest user group, I then have to set their user permission to be the same?

Well this works for all users who are not moderators. So basically the issue that remains now is that I am unable to remove members who were once moderators.

Integer permissions really aren't that difficult.

For your primary group (which should be the Registered group) you set the value you want (which may be 0 if you don't want them to have that permission). For your secondary groups you leave the permission set at 0 unless you want them to have higher value for that permission.

So for example, my Registered group has an avatar size set to 51200. All other groups are set to 0 except for a Promoted group that has it set to 102400. So everyone on the site in whichever group they are in has avatars of 51200 except the Promoted group which can have 102400.

I find I am running into this same issue. A member is set to zero and remains in the custom user permissions list.
They stay in the list even though there are no custom settings.

Top Bottom