1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how much the cost to make style and addon like DP

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by nusapromo, Jan 26, 2013.

1. nusapromo

nusapromo Member

just wanna to know ,how much the cost to make custome style and all addon like digitalpoint.com?
  2. HWS

HWS Well-Known Member

Probably $ or higher if you pay $1 per code line.

If you pay in work hours, you also will be in that region if you calculate 2 years coding time.
    digitalpoint and 0xym0r0n like this.
  3. dutchbb

dutchbb Well-Known Member

If you can even find someone that is able to duplicate the add-ons exactly, there simply aren't that many great coders. Just ask IB.
    Akela likes this.
  4. HenrikHansen

HenrikHansen Well-Known Member

The style is easy, it is basic Xenforo just with different colors.
  5. nusapromo

nusapromo Member

well.if that so.maybe only google can pay for it.lol
  6. nusapromo

nusapromo Member

IB who?
  7. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

well done. you passed. ;)
    3rd AnGle, 0xym0r0n and HenrikHansen like this.
  8. nusapromo

nusapromo Member

not only diffrent colors i think.there is a lot addon and modification there.simple style but great addon and mod.
  9. nusapromo

nusapromo Member

are you IB? well. look like you are DD:D
  10. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Well-Known Member

The other question is why you would even WANT to... :) There is SOOO much that is specific to just my site that other sites would have no use for.

World's biggest historical search engine ranking tracker: https://tools.digitalpoint.com/tracker
    Entire advertising platform that allows site owners to auction ad space off on THEIR sites: https://advertising.digitalpoint.com/

That being said, you'd definitely be up in the 7-figures range to get a coder to actually replicate it all... but again... why? lol
  11. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Yeah I think you need to be a little bit more specific.

There must be something in particular you would like... some of it might even exist already.
  12. nusapromo

nusapromo Member

i'm sorry to all if i make some mistake.
    i just want to know how much the cost make custom template/style and addon.and because i'm so active in dp and dp now use Xenforo.make me want something like dp in custome style and addon.
    @digitalpoint maybe like running twitter under menu,linkend pp,ads and analytics and etc because i can't see in your link.
    @Chris Deeming..i already browse on resource about some of xenforo mod but i still can't find them (maybe i will search again).
    btw.how to make multiple quote on this thread.sorry
  13. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

just hit reply on the posts you want to quote, in the order you want to respond to them....

if you want quotes from multiple pages....do the above , then copy all, go to next page....paste and continue adding reply/quotes

like this
    IB no one, I B Xero, who U B?
  14. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The cost to have some kidnap DP so you can go into his house and steal his stuff.
    digitalpoint likes this.
  15. HenrikHansen

HenrikHansen Well-Known Member

Probably why he has changed his Avatar so the kidnappers cannot recognize him.
  16. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

DigitalPoke coming soon after nusapromo raises the 10k to have Shawn kidnapped by Slavik.
    Slavik likes this.
  17. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Insert horrible marketing slogan...

Feel the DP with DigitalPoke ...

<quietly meanders away>