how much the cost to make style and addon like DP

If you can even find someone that is able to duplicate the add-ons exactly, there simply aren't that many great coders. Just ask IB.

The other question is why you would even WANT to... :) There is SOOO much that is specific to just my site that other sites would have no use for.

World's biggest historical search engine ranking tracker: https://tools.digitalpoint.com/tracker
Entire advertising platform that allows site owners to auction ad space off on THEIR sites: https://advertising.digitalpoint.com/
etc...

That being said, you'd definitely be up in the 7-figures range to get a coder to actually replicate it all... but again... why? lol

Yeah I think you need to be a little bit more specific.

There must be something in particular you would like... some of it might even exist already.

i'm sorry to all if i make some mistake.
i just want to know how much the cost make custom template/style and addon.and because i'm so active in dp and dp now use Xenforo.make me want something like dp in custome style and addon.
@digitalpoint maybe like running twitter under menu,linkend pp,ads and analytics and etc because i can't see in your link.
@Chris Deeming..i already browse on resource about some of xenforo mod but i still can't find them (maybe i will search again).
btw.how to make multiple quote on this thread.sorry

i'm sorry to all if i make some mistake.
i just want to know how much the cost make custom template/style and addon.and because i'm so active in dp and dp now use Xenforo.make me want something like dp in custome style and addon.
@digitalpoint maybe like running twitter under menu,linkend pp,ads and analytics and etc because i can't see in your link.
@Chris Deeming..i already browse on resource about some of xenforo mod but i still can't find them (maybe i will search again).
btw.how to make multiple quote on this thread.sorry

just hit reply on the posts you want to quote, in the order you want to respond to them....

if you want quotes from multiple pages....do the above , then copy all, go to next page....paste and continue adding reply/quotes

like this
IB no one, I B Xero, who U B?

Top Bottom