How far is the public release of XF Resource Manager?

This screenshot is 7 months old.
It was referred to as a "rudimentary" screenshot.

resource-mgr-png.15155

How about an updated screenshot ?

My 6th sense tells me we'll see 'something' before December 31.
Which leaves them 9 days maximum (As I don't think Kier or anyone will be working the 24th or 25th, which they shouldn't) to finish up a big add-on?

I don't see it anytime this year, maybe in the middle of the 1st quarter, or somewhere in the second quarter.

Which leaves them 9 days maximum (As I don't think Kier or anyone will be working the 24th or 25th, which they shouldn't) to finish up a big add-on?

I don't see it anytime this year, maybe in the middle of the 1st quarter, or somewhere in the second quarter.
In that case my defense is - "My sixth sense didn't tell me the year". :eek:.

Anyway, I hope it gets released 'soon'.

Will the Resource Manager be released in XenForo 1.1.x or 1.2.x?
The Resource Manager will be released for use on Xenforo.com only. There was talk "sometime" in the future to release it to the community. No timeline for that.

Deploying the Resource Manager @ xenforo.com isn't tied to the xenforo release schedule.
So when is it coming ?

"Pretty Soon", I suspect.

I am assuming the purpose of the K&M's late announcement was to show what is being worked on for the end users' benefit. That said, I get your point. Sounds awefully similar to the release story of Galleria add-on.

I am assuming the purpose of the K&M's late announcement was to show what is being worked on for the end users' benefit. That said, I get your point. Sounds awefully similar to the release story of Galleria add-on.

When it was first announced they said that.

While it has taken a long time for the Galleria add-on, there were things that had to happen before it can be finished. It is also a huge add-on, requiring a lot of care in its development and will be shipping with enough features to be comparable to gallery options for most other forum software.

Dont suppose anyone has thought to themselves that its only just a month since 1.1 release which was worked on almost constantly and the guys might simply be having a bit of a break before releasing anything else? K&M are only human even if the software says otherwise.

I was going to post a pixelated screenshot of something, but knowing you lot you'll probably be able to unpixelate it!
Resize the whole screenshot to 1px, resize it back; do that about 10 times and pretty much nothing that is done (unless it is a smart object) will fix it.

Then resize it to 1px again and post it on a white background :).

Top Bottom