How do i disable PHP safe_mode?

L3gionofChaos

Hello everyone, i am reinstalling xenForo after 6 months of absence, and i completely forgot how to disable safe_mode. Just another thing, i have searched everywhere, and i have tried adding the php.ini file with the info, adding the info into the .htaccess, i am stuck.

I figured it out, it took a while, but my server had reinstalled, and there were several corruptions. Because of this it was easier to just reinstall and then install Webmin, and Virtualmin.

Thanks so much for any help! :)

Off topic, but does anyone know if you can get name changes on this forum by the admins? (If not i understand, it must be annoying to have to do a lot of name changes :p )

FYI:

Make sure you pick a name you like and can live with.... While I believe Ashley to be an up stand and respectful individual, who is very friendly and helpful .... I would really hate to think Ashley be flooded with name change request.

So make it a good one if you're going to do it. I would imagine it is a privilege which shouldn't be abused (as a matter of an opinion).

Top Bottom