XF 2.0 XF SEO, how do I change the titles of index and/or individual threads?

vexx

Heys,

As the title says, how did you guys changes the <title> of your forum? If I edit the template forum_list and replace <xf:title>{{ phrase('forum_list') }}</xf:title> with <xf:title>Title</xf:title> it does absolutely nothing. If I try to edit page_container, well...basically I'm not sure how are the variables called there: <xf:set var="$title"><xf:title formatter="%s | %s" fallback="{$xf.options.boardTitle}" /></xf:set>

What I'm aiming basically it's to have a custom title for the forum index and for the thread titles I want to remove the " | Forum name" at the end of the title.

Thanks!

Edit: I figured out how to remove the "| Forum name" at the end, basically, remove "| %s" from <xf:title formatter="%s | %s" fallback="{$xf.options.boardTitle}" />

😛 would need slightly more details. which template to edit.

<xf:set var="$title"><xf:title formatter="%s | %s" fallback="{$xf.options.boardTitle}" /></xf:set>

replacing %s with {$node} basically hid the board name.

the template for individual threads is thread_view . The first line there has the <title> of any thread. You can add {$node} there but I'm not sure if it will work since i don't know if the variable is included in this template. can't test this right now

Top Bottom