XF 1.4 How create forum in wordpress website?

Use the file manager app in cPanel and create a new directory called 'forum'.

Then install XF there by uploading the zip archive and extracting on the server.

Please guide me on how to How create forum in wordpress website ?
i want my forum to be http://www.healthwhoop.com/forum/
I just logged in cpanel , now i don't know where to create folder(named forum) i.e. directory..

Thanks

A lot of people regret putting their forum in /forum/ folder, because with xenforo you end up with the weird /forum/forums in the URL when you are looking at a forum. Something like /community/ works better which is what they do here.

A lot of people regret putting their forum in /forum/ folder, because with xenforo you end up with the weird /forum/forums in the URL when you are looking at a forum. Something like /community/ works better which is what they do here.
Thanks for guiding i will use "community" folder, but should i create folder in the location as in the screenshot to make it something like healthwhoop.com/community/ ?
actually i am new to installing forum myself in the website.
Tnx

It's really simple. Whatever the root of the domain you are wanting it in, THAT is where you create the directory. Nobody can tell you for sure where to create it as you have several domains apparently under your public_html directory and you haven't specified what domain you want them under.
If it's the Healthwhoop.com one, then THAT is the directory you create the /community under.

It's really simple. Whatever the root of the domain you are wanting it in, THAT is where you create the directory. Nobody can tell you for sure where to create it as you have several domains apparently under your public_html directory and you haven't specified what domain you want them under.
If it's the Healthwhoop.com one, then THAT is the directory you create the /community under.
I have show whole pool of files showing up when i click on healthwhoop.com
Now i just wanted to know should i create folder here ?

I have show whole pool of files showing up when i click on healthwhoop.com
Now i just wanted to know should i create folder here ?
Which I clearly answered.
If you are having a hard time understanding to create the folder for your XenForo install (name it whatever you want, but community is probably best) under the root of the domain you want to use, then I strongly suggest you engage the services of someone familiar with using cPanel and setting up multiple domains and installing scripts in a folder off of a domain root.

Which I clearly answered.

If you are having a hard time understanding to create the folder for your XenForo install (name it whatever you want, but community is probably best) under the root of the domain you want to use, then I strongly suggest you engage the services of someone familiar with using cPanel and setting up multiple domains and installing scripts in a folder off of a domain root.
I have no problem in hiring but then how will i learn.

I have no problem in hiring but then how will i learn.
Suggestion.. see if they will a screen sharing utility (like TeamViewer) and then log remotely into your desktop to do the work. Then you can watch as they do it. Some people charge more if they have to do it that way as it's much slower (there's always questions that get asked that result in the process taking longer).

Suggestion.. see if they will a screen sharing utility (like TeamViewer) and then log remotely into your desktop to do the work. Then you can watch as they do it. Some people charge more if they have to do it that way as it's much slower (there's always questions that get asked that result in the process taking longer).
Tnx mate, i think i will do as u say..

https://xenforo.com/help/installation/ there is your answer

Code:
Once the files are finished uploading, you must set permissions (or CHMOD) several places. This is necessary to ensure that XenForo can write to those parts of your server. You can usually do this with your FTP client.

In the set of files and directories you just uploaded, you will see 2 folders: data and internal_data.
    These two directories must be set to world writeable (CHMOD 0777) or give the IUSR_ Full Control in Windows.

https://xenforo.com/help/installation/ there is your answer

Code:
Once the files are finished uploading, you must set permissions (or CHMOD) several places. This is necessary to ensure that XenForo can write to those parts of your server. You can usually do this with your FTP client.

In the set of files and directories you just uploaded, you will see 2 folders: data and internal_data.
    These two directories must be set to world writeable (CHMOD 0777) or give the IUSR_ Full Control in Windows.
I have changed folder permission to 777 by right clicking on folder.

Top Bottom