XF 1.4 How create forum in wordpress website?

You put in your database details (which presumably you have already created, if not then you need to do so). Only you will have the database details, which you should keep private.
yap but install is failed allready, so is not recomend to proced next step.

upload_2016-9-19_11-45-49-png.140943

yap but install is failed allready, so is not recomend to proced next step.
No it hasn't failed at all if you read the whole message, particularly the last paragraph.

It's highly recommended that all PHP functionality is enabled (@garry420 I'd strongly suggest you upgrade to their VPS solution or move web hosts) as it may cause unexpected problems with XenForo but it will not prevent XenForo from being used.

so you suggest to proced with installation, also i allredy mentioned to change host or upgrade to VPS, for me this install are failed, becouse not meet xenforo requirement, will looks like drive car with one empty tires :D

so you suggest to proced with installation, also i allredy mentioned to change host or upgrade to VPS, for me this install are failed, becouse not meet xenforo requirement, will looks like drive car with one empty tires :D
If the installation had failed it would not allow it to proceed further.

The notice is advisory only. It is highly recommended to enable all PHP functionality but if not, it will still work, albeit potentially with unexpected errors.

If the installation had failed it would not allow it to proceed further.

The notice is advisory only. It is highly recommended to enable all PHP functionality but if not, it will still work, albeit potentially with unexpected errors.
last time also installation was done same way and my 2 forums are running fine with it.
now installation is almost done, just that its showing 403 error, have mailed hosting provider to fix it.
tnx

last time also installation was done same way and my 2 forums are running fine with it.
Don't forget that you require a licence for each XenForo forum you are running (I know you asked about this elsewhere) and if you will need to close and remove any XenForo forums where you are re-using the licence for another forum (and don't forget to update the forum URL in the customer area).

Don't forget that you require a licence for each XenForo forum you are running (I know you asked about this elsewhere) and if you will need to close and remove any XenForo forums where you are re-using the licence for another forum (and don't forget to update the forum URL in the customer area).
yaa i know first let me make this first then i will ask for help in closing that.
when i will again start that (only after i move back to my hometown) i will buy new forum...:)
i have updated name in customer area , raised ticket to know how to close it, but they said that i can keep it for testing purpose...:) thereby closing registrations and all.
tnx

one license/2 install/live and test forum, you need ask it is allowed to keep ex forum like test ones?
arre bhai let me first make it live...the other forum is non active and hence i will close registrations and all..this was answered in ticket raised by me.
next if i would want to use that forum (which i will may be next year) i will buy another licence...
tnx

thereby closing registrations and all.
Note that just closing registrations isn't sufficient according to the License Agreement:

You may create a single additional test installation for the purpose of testing the Software. Any test installation of this kind must be password protected, and access to it must be limited to You and Your website staff.

https://xenforo.com/license-agreement/

You can Google "cpanel password protect folder" if you don't know how to do this.

i have created this for htaccess file, please guide me if i need to change something in it

# Mod_security can interfere with uploading of content such as attachments. If you
# cannot attach files, remove the "#" from the lines below.
#<IfModule mod_security.c>
# SecFilterEngine Off
# SecFilterScanPOST Off
#</IfModule>

ErrorDocument 401 default
ErrorDocument 403 default
ErrorDocument 404 default
ErrorDocument 405 default
ErrorDocument 406 default
ErrorDocument 500 default
ErrorDocument 501 default
ErrorDocument 503 default

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^healthwhoop\.com$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.healthwhoop.com/$1 [R=301,L]

# RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} healthwhoop.com$
# RewriteRule ^(.*)$ "http\:\/\/www\.healthwhoop\.com\/$1" [R=301,L]

# If you are having problems with the rewrite rules, remove the "#" from the
# line that begins "RewriteBase" below. You will also have to change the path
# of the rewrite to reflect the path to your XenForo installation.
#RewriteBase /xenforo

# This line may be needed to enable WebDAV editing with PHP as a CGI.
#RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^(data/|js/|styles/|install/|favicon\.ico|crossdomain\.xml|robots\.txt) - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>

Thanks and regards

like i said to you, not install xenforo not works on your setup, download htaccess and rename it to ".htaccess" then upload it again, and inside ACP
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) enable Use Full Friendly URLs, but again will not work in your setup.

Last edited:
Top Bottom