XF 1.4 How create forum in wordpress website?

like i said to you, not install xenforo not works on your setup, download htaccess and rename it to ".htaccess" then upload it again, and inside ACP
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) enable Use Full Friendly URLs, but again will not work in your setup.
i have done ACP part, i uploaded file after downloading it , but its not working.

Mate i know but i have only 1 hosting and VPS is expensive, i know many features won't work but thats the only option i have right now.

change host then, i use managed VPS with cpanel with spec bellow and pay 33$ monthly wort every penny.

Code:
Intel Xeon X5650 2.6GHz
80GB HDD
3GB RAM
Unlimited Bandwidth
SAS 15K HDD
Fully Managed
24/7 technical-monitor support

change host then, i use managed VPS with cpanel with spec bellow and pay 33$ monthly wort every penny.

Code:
Intel Xeon X5650 2.6GHz
80GB HDD
3GB RAM
Unlimited Bandwidth
SAS 15K HDD
Fully Managed
24/7 technical-monitor support
yaa i will but this is new forum and i come from India where money value is less .
i just need 2-3 months to expand my forum.
right now please help me with htaccess file, i have tried everything not working.

Tnx

Have you looked at the .htaccess file from one of your existing forums? Presumably if it's working for another of your forums, you can simply adapt it for your new forum.

Have you looked at the .htaccess file from one of your existing forums? Presumably if it's working for another of your forums, you can simply adapt it for your new forum.
yaa i have ..there are two htaccess files, but they redirect to abc.com but not to abc.com/community hence bit confused
1 is htaccess and other one i htaccess_bkp

Last edited:
I have tried a lot, can anyone do the job of htaccess from Cpannel ?
I am ready to pay 5$ to anyone who solves this problem.
on which section can i post my request ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom