How can we get a beta copy to test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to hear an answer from mike or kier: aproximally, when will be able to be early adopters? One week, two? I know alpha is on sale privately, but only for testing purpose, from what I understood.
You understood wrong. It is not on sale, privately or otherwise.
I wouldn't look for it in one or two weeks. There is still much to be done.

You understood wrong. It is not on sale, privately or otherwise.
I wouldn't look for it in one or two weeks. There is still much to be done.
Belive me, I know what I say. It's privatelly on sale to developers that want to use it on localhost only right now. I know the price of this too, however I think I should shot up.
From your point of view we will not be able to buy and download a beta in 1-2 weeks? The end of the summer is here...

I don't care about that. What I would love to know when we will be able to buy and download a beta of xf.
I'm sure that in your mind there is a timeframe, can you share that with us?
Probably when enough bugs are worked out so he is comfortable enough to release it out of alpha testing. Some things can't be rushed. Haven't you ever heard of the old adage, a watched pot never boils? :) 

Liz 

haha. have they stated that a beta version would be released for testing? publicly?

i assume they would just have a limited private round of beta with some folks they really trust. :)

haha. have they stated that a beta version would be released for testing? publicly?

i assume they would just have a limited private round of beta with some folks they really trust. :)
Very true, they haven't even said that. :) So that pot may never boil in time either. 
It will get done, patience is the key. Liz 

Belive me, I know what I say. It's privatelly on sale to developers that want to use it on localhost only right now. I know the price of this too, however I think I should shot up.
From your point of view we will not be able to buy and download a beta in 1-2 weeks? The end of the summer is here...

The people you talk to are full of it, and lying to you. It's not on sale.

not that i believe his claims... but you cannot ignore the possibility that it is available to close friends for beta and bug testing. i doubt they would be charging for it and giving it away to unknown folks though. needless speculation in the end...

It's being developed, of course it's being tested in order to get it stable. I am talking about his claims that he knows it is on sale to those testers.

XF LTD has already mentioned a few times that they want to get it right, and do right by the users. They've opened up their boards for testing here, so those here are here with a privilege. They therefor also accept it takes time to go from alpha to beta, and from beta to a public beta (public sale or not), and eventually gold.

They owe nobody nothing. People should just accept they have to wait. This is the same discussion as always, no matter what people know or think, it won't be downloadable until it's available for download. Which is at their discretion.

Sorry, but I belive the guy that told me so more than anyone in this board, kier included.
I was a step away to close a commercial formal agreement with this guy and he is affidable.

However, if kier told us so we shouldn't discuss this.

Sorry, but I belive the guy that told me so more than anyone in this board, kier included.
I was a step away to close a commercial formal agreement with this guy and he is affidable.

Kier and Mike run the company, make the software, and are the ones that will sell it.
You believe someone else who is not Mike and Kier, and indirectly are saying that they are lying, unlike your friend?

If the person who's telling you this is private testing it, and claiming this, and claimed he or she had to pay for it, than a) she or he is full of it, b) is breaking any contract that would come with private testing.

I tend to believe the facts that come from the horses mouth, and not from third parties.

But hey! It's interesting to hear you come with facts too, feel free to prove me wrong.

Anyway, I have been up all night enjoying my time off, time for a late supper (well, early now, it's 3pm) and then some tv and finally bed time.

At least the forum trolls here aren't hiding. They're posting in plain sight, and openly rejecting the posts of Kier and others.

If this were my forum, you would be on the outside looking in right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom