1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can we get a beta copy to test?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by dave martin, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave martin

    dave martin New Member

    I want.......................whens beta?

    will you have an image gallery or just url linking?
     
  2. MsJacquiiC

    MsJacquiiC Well-Known Member

    I'd love to test a copy of xenForo too!
     
  3. Floris

    Floris Guest

    It's currently not for sale, or for download.
     
  4. Carlos

    Carlos Well-Known Member

    But will be soon, RIGHT? ;)
     
  5. Floris

    Floris Guest

    Soon, as in a few weeks? No. I doubt it. It's in alpha, it needs to go to beta.
     
  6. KURTZ

    KURTZ Well-Known Member

    but the summer is close to end ... :p
     
  7. Sador

    Sador Well-Known Member

    Depends on where you're located. UK doesn't have a summer (;)) and in Egypt the summer is likely to be still on. It's all relative.
     
    KURTZ likes this.
  8. RickM

    RickM Well-Known Member

    Our uk summer pretty much ended 3 months ago...got the usual 1 hot week then back to rain.
     
  9. Forsaken

    Forsaken Well-Known Member

    It stops raining in the UK? 
     
    Ben Davis and Sador like this.
  10. Floris

    Floris Guest

    If they need 3 more months to get to a beta you can purchase, so be it .. I have no problem waiting, I waited years for InternetBrands to ruin vBulletin, I can wait additional months for XenForo limited to get it right and do right by us.
     
    Ben Davis, Doctor, D.O.A. and 2 others like this.
  11. Sador

    Sador Well-Known Member

    :D:D
     
  12. KURTZ

    KURTZ Well-Known Member

    3 months really? isn't too much?
     
  13. Floris

    Floris Guest

    No, if they need a year to finish it, it takes a year. You can NOT demand them to "finish".

    Be realistic. I thought you guys would at least know better!

    If they decide tonight it's done, and stable. And put it on sale tomorrow, so be it.
    If they decide in 3 or 9 months or 2 days or 5 weeks .. that it is done and stable, and then put it on sale, so be it.

    If you want it done right, you have to accept that you have to wait. Just because you want it now doesn't mean they don't want it now. But they want it done right, and that means it is done when it is done.
     
  14. Mark.B

    Mark.B Well-Known Member

    There are only two seasons in the UK - Winter and June.
     
    Ben Davis, RickM, Alex and 1 other person like this.
  15. Peggy

    Peggy Well-Known Member

    I almost wish I lived in the UK. I hate heat.
     
  16. Peggy

    Peggy Well-Known Member

    YEAH what he ^ said!
     
  17. erich37

    erich37 Well-Known Member

    I would take the "risk" and buy it immediately, even if it´s not finished yet.......
     
    Peggy likes this.
  18. bookmark

    bookmark Well-Known Member

    All members here are waiting for the beta version.Being Patient and giving more time to Xen developers are the only thing we can do.Xen won't disappointed us,right?
     
  19. Peggy

    Peggy Well-Known Member

    Right!
     
  20. Floris

    Floris Guest

    Left!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page