How can we get a beta copy to test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they need 3 more months to get to a beta you can purchase, so be it .. I have no problem waiting, I waited years for InternetBrands to ruin vBulletin, I can wait additional months for XenForo limited to get it right and do right by us.
3 months really? isn't too much?

No, if they need a year to finish it, it takes a year. You can NOT demand them to "finish".

Be realistic. I thought you guys would at least know better!

If they decide tonight it's done, and stable. And put it on sale tomorrow, so be it.
If they decide in 3 or 9 months or 2 days or 5 weeks .. that it is done and stable, and then put it on sale, so be it.

If you want it done right, you have to accept that you have to wait. Just because you want it now doesn't mean they don't want it now. But they want it done right, and that means it is done when it is done.

No, if they need a year to finish it, it takes a year. You can NOT demand them to "finish".

Be realistic. I thought you guys would at least know better!

If they decide tonight it's done, and stable. And put it on sale tomorrow, so be it.
If they decide in 3 or 9 months or 2 days or 5 weeks .. that it is done and stable, and then put it on sale, so be it.

If you want it done right, you have to accept that you have to wait. Just because you want it now doesn't mean they don't want it now. But they want it done right, and that means it is done when it is done.
YEAH what he ^ said!

All members here are waiting for the beta version.Being Patient and giving more time to Xen developers are the only thing we can do.Xen won't disappointed us,right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom