Few facts as below:
- I am currently on a shared server located in Australia (www.ventraip.com.au).
- I have about 50 members + 120 visitors online at any given time
- Usually the max number of members + visitors at our busiest perior would be around 500.
- Majority of my visitors are from Australia and NZ (70-80%)
- website is at www.nzwarriors.com
- Using google pagespeed CDN(?).
With my current setup i find issues with memory usage ( i get a lot of memory usage exceeded) etc and once every couple of weeks my resource hits 100% and they take me offline for a few mins.
With my current forum setup, do i really need a VPS? I would think not.
Is there anything out there comparable or better hosting wise which would be better served for my community? I want good response times from australia/nz, decent price, (APC or memcached installed would be a plus), and with good resource allocation so i dont hit these barriers. I contacted my hosting company in the past and they told me to further optimise the website, i have it optimised in cpanel and even using google pagespeed.
What can i do? Any hosting recommendations? I assume having a host in Australia/NZ would be better due to latency?