XF 1.5 History Toggle in Dropdown Menu

king8084

I'm attempting to alter template 'post' to display the show 'History' option (as well as the rest of the posting tools) in a dropdown menu. What I'm finding is that when moving History into the dropdown, the show/hide history toggle no longer functions (i.e., you click it and it doesn't do anything). Here's what I'm working with:

Code:
<div class="privateControls">
     <span class="Popup">
          <a rel="Menu"></a>
          <div class="Menu postmoremenu">
          <ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList postmorecontent">
         <xen:if is="{$post.edit_count} && {$post.canViewHistory}"><a href="{xen:link posts/history, $post}" class="item control history ToggleTrigger"><span></span>{xen:phrase history}</a></xen:if>
          </ul>
          </div>
     </span>
</div>

original code was:
Code:
<div class="privateControls">
     <xen:if is="{$post.edit_count} && {$post.canViewHistory}"><a href="{xen:link posts/history, $post}" class="item control history ToggleTrigger"><span></span>{xen:phrase history}</a></xen:if>
</div>

as mentioned, the rest of the post options function correctly, but 'History' is the only one giving me problems when housed in the dropdown..

...any suggestions would be helpful.

Last edited:
been playing with this a bit more, and it seems that the class of Menu (<div class="Menu postmoremenu">) is what's causing it to malfunction.
I've also found that if changing the class from ToggleTrigger to ToggleTriggerAnchor, it will open the functionality in a new window...so it will work, but not seamlessly.

please assist. still trying to find a way to do this.

Top Bottom