1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Needed Imediatly

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Awesome_one, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Awesome_one

Awesome_one New Member

hi im new to xenforo dont really know anything im using this addon called custome bbcode manager im trying to create a bbcode but i dont know whats html to use for tags like in vbulletin {param} is for tags can someone help me ? what is for tags
    for more deatails this is the code i use in vbulletin

<a href="http://desizlinkz.info/dm.php?id={param}" target="_blank"><strong>Click To Watch Tv Show</strong></a>

so if i add bbcode command [dm]xhbeot[/dm] in the post "xhbeot" will be replaced with {param} so it will create a link in other words can someone please help me with this im new
  2. cclaerhout

cclaerhout Well-Known Member

You're question is not a pre-sale question. Just follow the instructions inside the bbcode manager when you create a bbcode. Everything is written. Activate BB Code=> YES ; Require Option=> YES ;
    Then just complete the fields "Simple Replacement Start" & "Simple Replacement End".
  3. Awesome_one

Awesome_one New Member

thank you for replying and im sorry but it still does not work
  4. Jeremy P

Jeremy P Well-Known Member

Get your account setup for forum support and ask in the addon thread.

Dodgeboard and cclaerhout like this.
  5. Awesome_one

Awesome_one New Member

can you just answer me because i dont have access to my that email as of now ? and it is just a simple question i will do it tommorw
  6. cclaerhout

7. Awesome_one

Awesome_one New Member

? please
  8. Awesome_one

Awesome_one New Member

9. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Do it today.
    "Today's egg is better than tomorrow's hen"
  10. Awesome_one

Awesome_one New Member

i cant i dont have access to it right now i have bunch of emails need to figure out which 1 i applied with and it is 1:05 am already can you please help me it is just a simple question for you guyz
  11. cclaerhout

Listen, the answer has already been given. It doesn't work ? Then wait until tomorrow to find back your email that your dog would have probably eaten since then.
  12. Jeremy P

Jeremy P Well-Known Member

You coulda figured that out in the time you've spent asking the community to trust you.

Nothing personal man, but here that's how getting support works, and for good reason.
    abdfahim likes this.
  13. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

You won't receive any support in the pre-sales. Associate your license to your forum account or do this when you've had a good nights rest and your freshed faced when you wake up. The guidelines/rules are there for a reason and support posted in certain areas for a reason so legitimate customers can receive support. If they make allowances for you they'll have to make allowances for everyone else.
    abdfahim likes this.
  14. Awesome_one

Awesome_one New Member

ok what ever guyz but there will be a time when you guyz will be an emergency and you guyz wont get any help and then u will feel how it really feels
    thank you for your support
  15. Awesome_one

Awesome_one New Member

will be in an emergency*
  16. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

lol @ creating a bbcode being an emergency
    Harry Fox, Adam Howard and Jeremy P like this.
  17. cclaerhout

I'm sure the creation of a bbcode was a matter of life or death. You've just lost the little credibility you could still have. Bye.
  18. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

Before answering any more support questions.... As you claim you're a paid customer.... Would you mind posting here

Anything .... Even a simple hello
  19. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Adam Howard likes this.
  20. Banana Pup

Banana Pup Well-Known Member

We "guyz" won't be in that situation as we "guyz" are verified customers.
    Stevebullman and Dodgeboard like this.