Help Needed Imediatly

Awesome_one

hi im new to xenforo dont really know anything im using this addon called custome bbcode manager im trying to create a bbcode but i dont know whats html to use for tags like in vbulletin {param} is for tags can someone help me ? what is for tags
for more deatails this is the code i use in vbulletin

<a href="http://desizlinkz.info/dm.php?id={param}" target="_blank"><strong>Click To Watch Tv Show</strong></a>

so if i add bbcode command [dm]xhbeot[/dm] in the post "xhbeot" will be replaced with {param} so it will create a link in other words can someone please help me with this im new

You're question is not a pre-sale question. Just follow the instructions inside the bbcode manager when you create a bbcode. Everything is written. Activate BB Code=> YES ; Require Option=> YES ;
Use %s once for the option.

Then just complete the fields "Simple Replacement Start" & "Simple Replacement End".

Get your account setup for forum support and ask in the addon thread.

Why can't I post, view or download attachments in the customer forums?
These forums are restricted to licensed customers only. Up to four forum user names can be associated with each customer account, enabling license owners to grant access for their site staff.

I have a license yet I still can't post, view or download attachments in the customer forums.
Ensure you have associated your forum user name with your customer account. If you used the same email address for both accounts, they will be synchronised automatically; it can take up to 10 minutes to process.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/custom-bb-code-manager.173/

i cant i dont have access to it right now i have bunch of emails need to figure out which 1 i applied with and it is 1:05 am already can you please help me it is just a simple question for you guyz

i cant i dont have access to it right now i have bunch of emails need to figure out which 1 i applied with and it is 1:05 am already can you please help me it is just a simple question for you guyz
Listen, the answer has already been given. It doesn't work ? Then wait until tomorrow to find back your email that your dog would have probably eaten since then.

You coulda figured that out in the time you've spent asking the community to trust you.

Nothing personal man, but here that's how getting support works, and for good reason.

You won't receive any support in the pre-sales. Associate your license to your forum account or do this when you've had a good nights rest and your freshed faced when you wake up. The guidelines/rules are there for a reason and support posted in certain areas for a reason so legitimate customers can receive support. If they make allowances for you they'll have to make allowances for everyone else.

hi im new to xenforo dont really know anything im using this addon called custome bbcode manager im trying to create a bbcode but i dont know whats html to use for tags like in vbulletin {param} is for tags can someone help me ? what is for tags
for more deatails this is the code i use in vbulletin

<a href="http://desizlinkz.info/dm.php?id={param}" target="_blank"><strong>Click To Watch Tv Show</strong></a>

so if i add bbcode command [dm]xhbeot[/dm] in the post "xhbeot" will be replaced with {param} so it will create a link in other words can someone please help me with this im new
Before answering any more support questions.... As you claim you're a paid customer.... Would you mind posting here

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/manual-customer-verification.34054/

Anything .... Even a simple hello

Top Bottom