Help! I need to move my WORDPRESS USERS into XENFORO!

$39.99 :O xenforo costs a lot itself!

I have a lot of users registered on my wordpress site. I don't want to lose them :(
I want to put those users on the forum!!!
XF doesn't provide a CMS -- no software other than Wordpress is going to be better than Wordpress. Stick with the XF-WP bridge.

Consider this: for any package (eg VB), the version with CMS included costs much more than the base forum version. If the WP-XF bridge costs money, think of it as paying for the "extra CMS module". Stick with WP, the IPB/VB cms's are in the stone age by comparison.

XF doesn't provide a CMS -- no software other than Wordpress is going to be better than Wordpress. Stick with the XF-WP bridge.

Consider this: for any package (eg VB), the version with CMS included costs much more than the base forum version. If the WP-XF bridge costs money, think of it as paying for the "extra CMS module". Stick with WP, the IPB/VB cms's are in the stone age by comparison.
Who has XF-WP bridge?
wordpress + bbpress.org (forum software) combined with bridge might help? it's all free, and both by same developers...
Which bridge for bbpress / xf

nah, i meant... you can keep your wordpress cms/blog... and intergrate the bbpress forum software WITH IT.. and they keep their accounts / usernames / passwords same.. for both wordpress / bbpress (forum software) and it's free. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bbpress-integration/

i wasn't trying to veer you away from here though, but just offering the simpler route and assumed money was issue lol.
Oh yeah. I'm aware of bbpress and other nice wordpress forums.
I like xenforo a lot and I want to switch to it if I can import my users there too (I have 100-200 members)

Okay. The mysql database? Or do I send you the huge wordpress folder....
Yes, the Impex importer that is provided for vB3/vB4 customers are able to import the mysql database. Then, migrating from vB3/vB4 into xenForo is the next step. Mr. Bunce can do this for you. ;)

His constant help to customers at the expense of finances is astounding.

Top Bottom