HELP!!!!!! Database issue on install.

Peggy

Well I guess you'd call it an installation. I messed up the previous database, so deleted it, then created a new database and uploaded the XF files again, overwriting the old ones.

When I go to myforum.com/install, I get a whole slew of db errors!

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'weheart_ourkids.xf_data_registry' doesn't exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare()in/home/weheart/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement.phpat line115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct()in/home/weheart/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.phpat line381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare()in/home/weheart/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.phpat line478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query()in/home/weheart/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.phpat line825
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne()in/home/weheart/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.phpat line64
  6. XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->_getFromDb()in/home/weheart/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.phpat line34
  7. XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->get()in/home/weheart/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Application.phpat line570
  8. XenForo_Application->loadOptions()
  9. call_user_func_array()in/home/weheart/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Application.phpat line752
  10. XenForo_Application->lazyLoad()in/home/weheart/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Application.phpat line782
  11. XenForo_Application::get()in/home/weheart/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/User.phpat line666
  12. XenForo_Model_User->getVisitingGuestUser()in/home/weheart/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Visitor.phpat line373
  13. XenForo_Visitor::setup()in/home/weheart/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.phpat line47
  14. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->_setupSession()in/home/weheart/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Controller.phpat line298
  15. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch()in/home/weheart/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.phpat line309
  16. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()in/home/weheart/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  17. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/home/weheart/public_html/community/install/index.phpat line17
Can anyone help me with this?!?!

So this is essentially a brand new install as you have deleted and recreated the database and re-uploaded the files?
Did you also delete any add-on files, if you had any installed?

It could be a caching error as it seems to be referencing a database table which hasn't yet been created as you haven't got to that step in the install process.

You could try restarting apache - that seems to solve quite a few problems when it comes to moving installations so it might also work here.

Top Bottom