XF 1.1 Server Error on install

Akela

Here is an error I keep getting on installation:

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Got error -1 from storage engine

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Install/Model/Install.php at line 187
XenForo_Install_Model_Install->insertDefaultData() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Install.php at line 198
XenForo_Install_Controller_Install->actionStep2() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/admincov/public_html/folder/install/index.php at line 18

I ran the server test and it meets all the PHP requirements.

Last table created is xf_warning_definition.

I have never installed XF on this server before, so I don't know if I mangled the file on transfer somehow or if the server is missing something that is not showing up on the test. :(

That is an undefined storage error. It doesn't tell us specifically what is wrong. Probably a misconfiguration in MySQL. The trace shows this error happens when it starts to insert the default data during the installation.

You should contact your host or server person about this.

Nevermind, my host told me that I need to use MyISAM storage instead of InnoDB. Most of the XF tables use InnoDB.

Is this something I can change/specify prior to install?

Unfortunately, InnoDB does not seem to be an option on this server. I changed MySQL.php to MyISAM and the install went through this time.

Thank you for your help, Jake.

Top Bottom