HashTagging

HashTagging [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Does it only collect hashtags from within a certain time frame? Is there a way to view all the archives for a particular hashtag?

Could be quite a useful bookmarking tool then as well.

Does it only collect hashtags from within a certain time frame? Is there a way to view all the archives for a particular hashtag?

Could be quite a useful bookmarking tool then as well.

The time frame is set to 7 days by default, but controllable through your admin panel -> options -> hashtagging

I will provide a page that you can bookmark and it ignores that section. The limit is to help if you have a large forum. I'm going to add caching soon though so it doesn't have to query all the posts each time.

Ah right, yea, I think that was my concern about big boards.

Sounds good, thanks.

Any plans to add permissions? Users/groups who can use hashtags, nodes which allow hashtags etc.

it works awesome but i have noticed something.

all happens independend of permissions.
as example:

i have a staff section and if the stuff uses hashtags, people can view them too via boardurl/hashtags/

i would love to see a solution, that people can only view the hashtag connected post, if they have the permission to view that thread :)
Can you confirm this is fixed ?

Just as a fair heads up, as I put more and more time into this, I've decided once it goes into full release with the sidebar containing trending tags and the other features I have planned I will be raising the price of this to $15. Everyone that has purchased it before that point will still receive updates and treated the same as people who buy it after. Basically for buying it before completion you just get it cheaper as an early contributor.

Just as a fair heads up, as I put more and more time into this, I've decided once it goes into full release with the sidebar containing trending tags and the other features I have planned I will be raising the price of this to $15. Everyone that has purchased it before that point will still receive updates and treated the same as people who buy it after. Basically for buying it before completion you just get it cheaper as an early contributor.

And this is why I am glad I got it now....lol. Good job on the addon and keep up the good work.

The trending page is not actually linked anywhere currently as it's incomplete.

The overlay that pops up is other content with the same tag in it.

If you want to demo the trending page you have to manually access the page (either index.php?hashtags/test and index.php?hashtags/cloud or /hashtags/test and/hashtags/cloud)

The trending page is not actually linked anywhere currently as it's incomplete.

The overlay that pops up is other content with the same tag in it.

If you want to demo the trending page you have to manually access the page (either index.php?hashtags/test and index.php?hashtags/cloud or /hashtags/test and/hashtags/cloud)

Thanks!

Top Bottom