Hard Drive Issue

=MGN=RedEagle

Hey guys,

I am having an issue where I have two external hard drives and I can only get one to show at a time. When I go into Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools and then computer management, I see the drive there but it won't show up under My Computer.

Anyone had this? I am using Win7.

They are two identical USB 3.0 2TB drives.

Its absolutely related to Adam Howard's post.

I read that post you linked to. And it got me thinking... I remembered a thread you created some months ago requesting for a "designer" to do something for free for you. And then I reverted back to that post and really focused on the following line you put.

"God Helps Those Who Help Themselves"... something my father likes to say...

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/tips-for-asking-development-questions.8371/

hmmmmmm *scratches head*

I try to help if I know the answer or have seen the question asked before, even if a simple google search solves the problem. ;)
I may add some sarcasm, but I still try to be helpful.

I try to help if I know the answer or have seen the question asked before, even if a simple google search solves the problem. ;)
I may add some sarcasm, but I still try to be helpful.

lmao. I usually google too. Just sucks though, because after googling and thinking you've found answer to issue/problem.. The person never posts the "fix" for it. So then it's back to more googling again.. sigh. Lol!

Top Bottom